Chapter 46

I wasn't able to scream, much less move as a hand clamped it's way over my mouth. Everything was still pitch black, I couldn't see a thing. This wasn't a normal darkness either. This was like a tight blindfold over my eyes.

Panic slowly set in.
'Where's Ciel?! Where even is Sebastian when you need him??' My mind raced frantically with questions as if someone would answer.

I fought, of course. To the best of my abilities. But something has me fettered to ground, keeping me from getting up. Seconds later, my head slammed into the marble flooring, and all my thoughts were blank.

-------------

My eyelids felt heavy and my heart pounded. "Where am I..?"
Everything was spinning in and out of perspective, my senses were failing, I couldn't get a clear vision of my surroundings.

"(Y/N)!" A voice called to me. "She came to!"
It was my fathers voice.

"(Y/N), are you okay?!" That came from Ciel. My eyes opened wider, immediately flicking to the location of my bluenette.

"Y-Yeah, I think so...are you two okay??" I replied weakly. The scene before me unfolded, we were all bound to the walls, handing upside down.

"We're fine, my dear. The question is how are you feeling? Your mother tormented you the worst while you were unconscious.." My fathers voice trailed off a bit as he teared up. "Ciel and I witnessed it all."

I looked up to see my clothes were torn with bruises underneath. Whips lashes, blood, marks covered my body.
'So this is why my entire body hurts..'

'I'm afraid so..' Ciels thoughts echoed into my mind. 'I'm the only one allowed to whip you like that, I hated seeing her hands on you.'

My face heated up slightly. 'Ciel! Now is not the time for things like that!'

"What are you thinking that's making for face red like that?" I heard my fathers angry tone.
"N-Nothing!!" Both Ciel and I shook our heads quickly.

The elder reaper rolled his eyes, dismissing any thoughts.

"Well, it's appears sleeping beauty is finally awake!~" A females voice chimed throughout the room.

"Mother." Was the only thing I said before looking towards the figure in the door way.
She had long, (H/C) hair like me, and the same facial features. It always made me cringe on how much I resembled her.

"Glad you joined the party, deary. It wasn't any fun without you." She grinned wickedly, stepping closer.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of the sudden invitation." Growling, my teeth clenched.

"Oh, but I'm fully aware that you're the same brat you've always been." My mother hissed before taking a fist full of my hair, yanking harshly.
I kept a straight face, refusing to give her the satisfaction of seeing me in pain. "What happened to you and father? After all these years, I assumed you were dead." I had to ask.

"I decided to let you die. I wanted to kill you myself, but your father used his last remaining strength to paralyze me. He then dragged me out to the main room and made it appear as a murder scene before your eyes." She scoffed in annoyance, "And here we are. Both alive, yet one is helpless."

My eyes widen as I shoot a look to my father. "That was all an act?! You faked your deaths to get away from me?!"

"No, (Y/N), I did it to save you from her!" He protested with pleading eyes.

"You can't save her now!" My mother laughed. She grabbed my chin, forcing me to look towards he, "You always favoured him, and I was always the bad guy. Daddy always helped you with your studies, daddy always took you out on walks to town. He always kept you away from me! Just because I was a fallen angel, doesn't mean I was bad at the time!"

"Y-You were...a fallen angel?" My voice cracked slightly. "Mom, I--"

Before I could finish, the palm of my mothers hand slapped across my cheek. "Shut your damn mouth! It doesn't matter now that I've lost my humanity, none of it matters. Now, I'm going to make you suffer the same way I did."
She stepped back, releasing her grasp on me. She then flew up to where my father was.
"You know, I actually did love you. But for some reason I never thought you loved me." My mother pouted.

"You know that isn't true, dear! I've always loved you..!" My father shook his head.

"You know, honey, you're a terrible liar." She giggled, resting her hands on either side of his face. Then, what happened next was so fast I could barley comprehend it.
What I remember, is blood splatting onto the wall as my fathers head fell. Defining screams, laughs laced with insanity, shouts rang through my ears.

'I can't take anymore of this.'

Here you all go, finally, an update! I added a bit of a comic relief moment amongst all the death. I feel like Shakespeare.
Anyways, I want to thank you all for remaining with my story and supporting everything so far! I love every single one of you, and I mean it.
Until next time, my Sebas-chan Bitches~!