Chapter 27

My eyes immediately widened. I threw Ciel...at a wall. Shit is he hurt?! I run over, ignoring the groans of pain from Lizzie.
Ciel's frail body was slumped against the wall, unmoving. Thank god he was still breathing, I could hear it. It was faint as his chest rose and fell.

Sebastian was at the scene not long after, picking his master off the ground. He gave me a strange look, his eyes casting to the blonde laying in the grass near the woods.
"Miss (Y/N) did you cause this?" Sebastian asked in his calm voice. I couldn't read his thoughts, so my response was slow.
"Y-Yes. But I didn't mean to get Ciel hurt! My anger took over and I just lashed out!" My voice was straining.

The demon shook his head, looking disappointed. He went over and picked up Elizabeth before walking inside the manor. I immediately fell to the ground. Fresh tears trickled down my face. I had really fucked up this time. I hurt Ciel and his fiancé.
I can't control my anger. I hate it. I hate all of this.

I stood up as my fists clenched. I hurt someone else. I hurt the one I love, I hurt everyone don't I?
My wings beat the air as I took off. How could Ciel ever forgive me? After all I've done.
I'm going somewhere farther away. I'll go and talk to Alois. Since Ciel and Alois don't get along that well, I can always go to him without worrying about Ciel coming to find me.

----------

"(Y/N)? What happened?" Alois asked, rubbing my back soothingly.
We were currently sitting in his study. I showed up at his manor door in tears. He rushed me inside and was currently comforting me.
"I-I hurt C-Ciel and his fiancé..." I sniffed and frowned. Alois sighed and nodded, "I'm sure it wasn't your fault. Your anger took over."

"Ye-Yeah I guess so. I-I still feel terrible."

"Don't, I hate to see you upset."

"Th-Thanks for helping me, Alois. It means a lot."

"Anything for an old friend." He grinned.
That pained me. He was acting like he didn't just confess his love for me a few days ago without getting a response. He always put his feelings aside for me when I'm upset. He's so caring and nice, then here I am being a whiny bitch...

"A-Alois, can I tell you something?" I ask softly.
He nodded, "Of course."
I took a deep breath. I wanted to do this, I needed to do this. "I love you too."

His eyes widen. "What?"
I nod and smile. "I love you, Alois."
If it was possible to have a grin wide enough to go around your head, Alois accomplished it. He tackled me to the ground.
"(Y/N) thank you! Thank you so much." He teared up.

I giggle and wipe his tears before they fell. "No need to thank me."
He laughed and picked me up, spinning around. I cling to him and laugh happily.
Alois and I...Ciel...no, I love Alois now. Ciel doesn't need me and I don't need him. I'm going to be happy with Alois no matter what.