Chapter 58

Ciel's POV

(Y/N)'s expression...it's terrifying. I had glanced over, only glanced, and noticed a smug look plastered on. It made me nervous. Of course I had a right to be scared, her intentions could mean multiplie things.

Nina didn't seem to notice, or care for that matter, as (Y/N) kept out of her view. My tailor then proceeded to take my measurements as my girlfriend slipped the straps of her bra down her shoulders.
I felt my cheeks grow hot and I looked away, doing my best to avoid eye contact. She followed, although, keeping sure to stay out of Nina's but in mine.
I couldn't help but peek at what she was doing.
Mistake number one.

(Y/N)'s breasts were completely exposed for my eyes to see; which made it hard not to get a boner.
(Made it hard...haha?*drum roll* No? Yes? Alright..)
"Ciel, if you keep being squeamish, I'll have to strap you to the wall just to get your chest measurements." My tailor huffed in a rather annoyed tone.

"M-My apologies, Nina..I got distracted." Mumbling, I sighed in relief as soon as she was done.
I stepped down from the stool and looked at (Y/N). "Your turn, love."

She stuck her tounge out at me before stepping up to where I was moments before. Nina bit her lip in thought, looking her up and down, "Oh, the possibilities with a body like that...~"

(Y/N)'s cheeks flushed. "Thank you, I suppose.."

"So you can get embarrassed, I wasn't sure after the show you put on for Ciel." My tailor winked, stretching the measure around the other girls arm.

My eyes grew wide. "Y-You saw all of that??"

"Of course, dear, the look in that blue eyes of yours was burning with lust, so I could only assume." She smirked playfully while moving the tape to (Y/N)'s leg.

"It's not..I-I wasn't..ugh." At a loss for words, I leaned against the wall in thought. 'It's your fault, you know.'

I could tell (Y/N) had read my thoughts, because she glared at me. 'It was not, I was only teasing. You were the one eye-fucking me.'

'Maybe I wouldn't have had to look if you weren't stripping.'

'Teasing.'

'Stripping.'

She huffed and glanced to the wall, avoiding my gaze. Winning an argument for once felt good.. so I allowed a victory grin to form on my lips.
Although, it didn't last long.
(Y/N) leaned over and whispered something into Nina's ear.
The two girls then giggled wickedly before my tailor spun around to look towards me, "Ciel, I'm going to need a few moments alone with your girlfriend."

'So much for my victory.'

Grell's Student (A CielxReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara