Chapter 21

•Alois' POV•

"Do you know Ciel Phantomhive?"

"C-Ciel?" I stutter. 'Why did she ask me that? Is she acquainted with him?'

"Yes Ciel. Do you know him?" She repeated.

'I can always say no...but I can't lie to her.' I lightly touch the place he stabbed me. I have fully recovered and can walk fine, but the memory is still there, "Yes. I know who he is."

(Y/N) smiled brightly, "Really? Are you two friends?"

"No...I wouldn't call it a friendship."

"Enemies?"

"Yes that's more fitting. We don't exactly get along well."

"Oh," Her smile dropped, "It's okay. At least you know who he is."

"Why were you asking anyway?"

"Well, um, I'm dating him."

"What?! When? How long? What about Elizabeth?"

"Ciel said he was going to fix things with them later. You know, break the engagement."

"When did he say that? As far as I'm concerned Ciel and Lizzy are still scheduled to be wed."

"Seriously? B-But Ciel told me he would break it off with her."

"Maybe he plans too, I don't know. But as of now I don't think Lizzy is aware of your existence. She's been on a business trip and should be returning shortly."

"Ciel never told her about me?"

"If he did then she would be at your throat with a sword by now."

(Y/N) slid down against a wall. I sat beside her and gave her a hug, "I'm sorry."

"What do I do? He does have a fiancé. Would it hurt his reputation if they broke up? What would people think?" I saw a few tears slip down her cheeks.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm sure everything will be fine." I reassured.

"W-Why did you touch your side earlier when I mentioned him?" She sniffed.

"Oh. No reason!"

"Alois don't lie."

"I-I'm not. It's nothing."

Suddenly (Y/N) tackled me and pinned me to the floor. She lifted my vest and shirt revealing the scar. I flinched and she stared.
"What happened? Who did this?" She growled.

"Heh, well this is funny. So um...Ciel and I kinda engaged in a duel. I tried to stab him, he stabbed me. I almost died. I'm pretty sure Claude orgasmed in his pants. You should have been there." I laugh nervously.

"Ciel stabbed you? What the hell?" She got off me and helped fix my shirt and vest. I avert my gaze to the ground.
(Y/N) stood up and huffed, "Well never mind him. Come on Alois. We are going to have some fun before I have to return to headquarters."

I looked up at her, my eyes twinkled.
(Y/N) is being so strong about this. I reach my hand out to her and she helps me up.
Her (H/C) hair bounced as she smiled.

"Get on my shoulders, come on." She crouched. I did as she asked and crawled on top of her. She grabbed my legs and took off in a run down the hall. I giggled with excitement and spread my arms like wings.
My heart was fluttering as we gained speed. I loved this feeling. (Y/N) is like no one I have ever known before. She is different in a good way.

I've only felt it for Luka and now I think I'm feeling it for (Y/N). Could I be in love?