Chapter 57

Your POV

Ciel and I headed up the stairs and into the main hall.
He looked as if he was prepared for contact, which confused me because the manor was eerily silent.
Emphasis on was.

Suddenly, as if on a cue, a woman with curly brown hair that was in a side ponytail skipped down the stairs. "Bonjour, Ciel~! I'm so glad you called me, I've been meaning to prepare some new outfits for you to sport!" Through the glint in her glasses, the woman set eyes on me and spoke again before Ciel could, "Who's this pretty thing with you, hm?"

The bluenette motioned towards me, and I flashed a smile. "This is my girlfriend, (Y/N)."

"It's a pleasure to meet you," I say kindly and extend my hand, taking notice to her French accent when she spoke earlier.

The woman's brown eyes sparkled as she jumped down to me, taking a tape measure from her pocket before placing it against my arm. "I'm Nina Hopkins, Ciel's tailor," She replied quickly, moving the tape to my waist. "You have a wonderfully proportioned body as well...you two, follow me, I simply must make you both new clothing!"
Nina then tore off her skirt, revealing brown shorts underneath.

I raise an eyebrow towards the younger demon beside me while we follows the tailor up the stairs. My eyes shifted to her shorts, which gave me a sigh of relief. 'Maybe she won't make me wear something frilly.'

'Don't worry, she's crazy, but won't force you into something.' I heard Ciel's thought, and it brought a smile to my face.

'I like her already.'

------------

"Alright, you both, strip." Nina demanded while resting her hands on her hips.

Ciel's face went a deep red and mine dusted a light pink. "Huh..?"

She scoffed, swifly grabbing my arm and pulling me close towards her. With yet another quick motion, the brunette tore my shirt open and down my shoulders.
"Perfect...you'll do just fine to test my new collection."

My face flushed as I scrambled to cover my chest. Even if I had a bra on, I still felt embarrassed by the sudden actions.
Nina, ignoring my expression, moved right to Ciel and did the same; tossing his button up over by mine. "Up on the stool, Ciel, you're first."

"A...Alright." He refused to look over at me while stepping up onto a padded stool in the middle of the room.
The feelings of embarrassment soon passed, replaced with a sense of confidence. 'Lets see how long you can ignore me, Ciel~.'

I haven't updated this in over a month...I really owe you all an apology. Time has slipped away from me and I have no other excuse than laziness at times. School and homework loads are also playing a major part in taking up my freetime, but I've finally managed to take a few hours and write what I can. I'd like to thank you for your patience when waiting for my late updates.
Can I just ask one thing from my readers? I've been down lately, and could use some encouragement..so could you leave some positive comments? Tell me about a good day you've had, or even a pun? Anything that makes you happy or is goofy, I'll reply to every one I can. Thank you all again!