Chapter 9

•Your POV•

I hid inside a empty guest room, blending in with the shadows of a corner. 'Let's play a game of chase, Ciel.' I smirked.
"(Y/N)?" His voice called my name. I stayed silent.
"(Y/N)? Where did you run off to now?"
Silence.
"(Y/N)!?"
This is getting funny.
"(Y/N) I will find you!"
Doubt it.

His footsteps grew quieter as he went down the hall. I snickered silently and kept still. After another twenty seconds I heard the clacking of heals on the floor again.
'He's quick for someone who's four-foot two.' I thought and stifled a laugh.

Creak

The door to the room I was in opened. Staying still, I held my breath.
"(Y-Y/N)?" Ciel called.
What was wrong with his voice?
"(Y-Y/N)?" I could tell it was hard for him to breathe. 'Screw hiding.' Stepping out of my hiding place, I raced over to the coughing bluenette.
"Are you ok? What happened?" I asked while rubbing his back.
"A-Asthma..." He coughed again.
"Ciel I am so sorry."
"Don't b-be. I-It's not your f-fault." He smiled weakly. 'Why am I so childish?!' I frowned and hugged Ciel tightly, gripping his waist.

I could tell he was confused. But that turned into shock when his coughing fit stopped and he could breathe again.
"How did you do that?" He asked while breathing evenly.
"I have healing powers. My mother was an angel and my father was a reaper; I ended up receiving some of my mothers power."
"You just said that like it was nothing! Your mother was an angel?!"
"Yea, so?"
"Wha-? Never mind. What other powers do you have?"
"You'll just have to figure that out, Phantomhive." I grinned and stood up, extending my arm.
"Is that a challenge, (L/N)?" He taunted.
"Indeed it is." I smirked.

Helping Ciel up, we both shook hands.
"I will find out your secrets (Y/N)." He mirrored my smirk.
"Not if I can help it. Oh, there is one rule." I grinned.
"And that is?"
"That demon butler, Sebastian. He's not allowed to play our game. If I catch him, well that's cheating."
"Sigh...fine."
"Great! I'm looking forward to this chase Ciel. Good luck." I kissed his cheek and skipped out of the room.

Let the games begin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh, new fun fact. Your mother was an angel and your father was a reaper.
Thank you for everyone reading so far! I love you all so much!