Chapter 10

>Hey guys, while writing this I thought of that episode in Ouran Highschool Host Club: The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club. The one where they attempted to find Haruhi's weakness. So that inspired me for Round One.<

•Your POV•
I wonder what Ciel is planing. I know how competitive he is, and how he'll do anything to win. So I'm going to be prepared for anything.
Walking down the hall, I bumped into Mey-Rin. "Oh, hello miss (Y/N)!" The purple haired maid smiled.
"Hey Mey-Rin. What are you up too?" I asked, curious to why she has a bucket of shoe polish.
"I'm just waxing the floors, yes I am!"
"Um, are you sure?"
"Yes. Mister Sebastian told me to while he is out."
"Well, for starters. I'm afraid what you have is shoe polish. Not wax."
"What?" She looked down at the label closely and squinted, "I grabbed the wrong one! Oh dear, I apologize miss. I must be going quickly to get the wax." She waved to me and scurried off.

I smiled and shook my head, continuing down the hallway. I wonder what's next? Wait for Ciel to make a strike? Sighing, I sat on the couch. I couldn't mess with Sebastian because he wasn't here. Everyone else is busy, and Ciel is out of the question.
So in other words, I had nothing to do. "Ugh. I guess I can always go back to headquarters. But I don't want to leave the manor quite yet."

As if on cue, my favorite bluenette walked in the room.
"Hey Ciel."
"Hey (Y/N). Do you want to go on a walk?"
"Sure. Where?"
"Just a walk."
I was smart enough to know it wasn't just a walk, but I went anyway. 'Let's see what you've got.' I smirked.

I followed him outside and down a beaten path. He made the occasional small talk that didn't last long. I just wanted to see where this was going. Soon, we reached the top of a tall hill.
'Ah. Heights.' I thought. 'Nice try, but no.'
"Wow! Look at the view! Breathtaking." I grinned and looked over the hills edge.
Ciel looked disappointed.

"Yes. A lovely view." He sighed.
"Nice try." I tapped his nose and skipped down the hill.

--------------
I loved the library. It was the best place to go when bored. Sebastian came back an hour ago, so he was taking care of all the work. I finished all the books that seemed interesting to me, which left noting to do.
And yet again, Ciel came to my rescue. "(Y/N) can you come to room?" His voice echoed through the corridor. I stood up and smiled, let's do this.

I ran to his bedroom door and knocked softly.
"Come in." Ciel granted. I opened the door to be greeted with darkness.
"Uh, why is it dark?"
"Just come in. Close the door."
I did as told and shut the door behind me. I waited, nothing happened. 'Oh! Afraid of the dark huh? Well that's not going to work.'

I walked forward and swung my arms at the air around me, carefully not to bump into anything. I soon felt the edge of a bed.
'Yes.'
I climbed on and felt around the sheets until I noticed a dip in the bed.
"(Y/N) come here." I heard his voice close. My turn to scare him.

I pounced forward and shouted, "BOO!"
Ciel yelped in surprise and I heard a sound on the floor.
"You fell! Hahaha!" I burst out laughing while imagining his red face.

"Shut up brat." Ciel shouted at me. I got up and found the door, opening it.
"Just to let you know. I'm not afraid of anything but thunder." Smirking, I left the boy in the room.