Chapter 42

"(Y/N)..?" I heard Ciel's voice from outside the door.
He knocked again once I didn't answer.

"Leave me alone..." I spoke tiredly, having just cried out any and all energy from my body. The bluenette wouldn't take no for an answer. He instead appeared in the room by my side.
I keep forgetting he's a demon.

I hugged my knees to my chest, refusing to look him in the eye when he crouched in front of me.
"Oi, look at me, please." Ciel spoke kindly. I felt his hand on my chin as he tilted it up.
My (E/C) eyes met his visible deep blue one. But I remained silent.

"I know you must have saw what happened earlier with that girl," The younger demon frowned at his words. "just know that I had no intention of that happening, nor did I return what she did. Don't be too upset with me.."

"Ciel, I'm not upset with you." I mumbled. "I'm upset with myself and that bitch, Addie."
"Why are you upset with yourself when you did nothing wrong?" He asked.

"I fought with Alois...and he ran off. I didn't mean to get him mad, I promise! I just exploded and made him upset so he left somewhere.." I start to feel tears running down my face again. 
Ciel pulls my frame into his arms gently. "(Y/N), it isn't your fault. I understand that you blew up because you were pissed about what Addilyn did, and you expected Alois to tell her to back off."

"H-How did you know that..? I never told you." I stare at him in question.

"I heard it all."

"Great." I sigh, leaning against him. "I'm so sorry that your birthday hasn't been the best so far."

"Hm? Oh, don't worry about that. This is normality for me. Nothing good lasts on my birthday."

I frown deeply. "Then...then I'll change that!" Getting up, I disappear out the door and back to the party.
Dancing had just started once I made it to the hall. Every couple was together on the marble floor, bodies pressed while swaying to the music.
I saw that Addilyn was leaning against the wall with a bored expression.

An evil smirk spread across my face as I quickly ran down the stairs towards my target. I was going to make her pay for what she caused. The loss of my best friend and Ciel's birthday disaster is all her doings.
Addie's eyes met mine when I was halfway across the room. I doubt she knew who I was. 'Fantastic.'

"May I help you?" She cocked an eyebrow at me.
I stood in front of her, narrowing my eyes. "Yes, you can. By leaving."

"Leaving? Who are you to order me around?" She scoffed.

"I'm the girlfriend of that guy you were all over earlier." Crossing my arms, I step towards her. "I'm not one to share what's mine."

"That cute blue haired boy? How did he end up with you?" Addie laughed tauntingly.

I scowl immediately, grabbing the collar of her shirt. "Listen here you whore, get it through your thick skull. I will not tolerate you in this manor with how you're acting. I don't care who you are to Alois, because obviously you could care less for him. Now will you act polite like a good girl, or do I have to beat some sense in you?"

Addie growled, spitting in my face. "I don't obey to sluts."

My eyes widen as I knee her in the stomach. "You bitch!"
She coughed, taking a swing at my head. I ducked down and barley missed the punch.

"Oh, it's on."