Chapter 60

Ciel' POV

Bloody reapers, I swear they're such a nuisance.
Well...all but (Y/N) of course.
Regardless, Grell was a pain in the arse that was rather hard to handle. Initially, I was about to leave him to Sebastian- being that was usually why Grell popped up- but instead he seemed to have an interest in me.

"Put me down reaper or I swear on the Queen's name that I'll kill you! SEBASTIAN..!" Growling, kicking and punching wherever I could reach in hopes Grell would release me; I hissed.
I may be a demon, but an elder reaper is still slightly stronger unless taken by surprise.
Just my luck.

"How did you get in here anyway?" I gave up and decided to just make conversation for the time being.
"A window, how else?" Grell rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed.

"You know, if I'm irritating you, you can always just go find Sebastian and bother him."

"Soon, my lovely Bassy, soon~," He swooned, leaning against the wall. "you'll be mine."

Taking this as an opportunity, I struggled to scramble from Grell's grip. Although, that got me nowhere other than causing the reaper to tighten his hold around my waist.
"You can't leave yet until I'm told I can release you!" He pouted.

"What are you playing at? Who has to tell you to put me down??"

"I can't say."

"You can't say?!" By now, I was extremely irritated. "Did William send you? Is that it?"

"Not exactly," Grell thought for a moment. "I just can't tell you."

"As if that makes any sense whatsoever."

"It doesn't have to."

"...where is Sebastian?"

"Chasing after a cat outside."

"And my servants?"

"Chasing after Pluto, who is running after the cat Bassy is pursuing."

"You're serious?"

"Of course, I can't have anyone interfering. If I manage to keep you in one place, I'll get a beautiful reward~!"

"What's that? I'll give you something ten times better if you set me down."

"Nothing can beat what I was promised, little blue."

God, I hated that nickname. More so than I hated reaper kind.
"Don't call me that."

"Little blue?"

"Yes!!"

"Why not?"

"I hate it."

"Why do you hate it, little blue?"

"I am by no means little!"

"Pfft..haha!!" Grell burst into laughter. "Have you measured your height recently?"

"My height has nothing to do with the matter!"

"Yes, it does. It proves you're little."

"I still have power over you!"

"Says the small boy that can't get out of my grip."

"UGH." I sighed heavily out of defeat. There was no way I could get around this one, so I'll have to wait it out.
Curiosity took over, so I began thinking of reasons why Grell was here.
'Was he going to kidnap me and was waiting for backup? Or maybe he murdered Sebastian and was just taunting my lack of strength.'

'Not even close, Ciel.' I heard (Y/N)'s thoughts echo around my brain.

'Wait, you know he's here?! Then help me!'

'Can't do that now, Ciel. Just wait.'

'Wait for what..?'

'For Nina to be done tailoring a dress for you. We're going to a ball.'