Chapter 15

•Your POV• (still)

"Where to first?" Ciel asked.

"Hm. What do you say to a walk through the woods?" I asked. But the catch was, it wasn't just a walk. Nikki helped me out a bit.

"Sure," He smiled softly, "Sebastian take us to the nearest-"

"No!" I cut Ciel off, "T-There's this specific trail I like. I'll show you."

He jumped at my sudden outburst and nodded. I sighed and took his hand in mine. We sat in silence for awhile, well except for the directions I was giving Bassy. After awhile we finally reached our destination.

"Come on, it's not far from here." I grinned and pulled the bluenette along.

"What's not far from here? I thought it was just a walk." He seemed puzzled.

"Oh yea, but it's not just a walk."

"What?"

"Just come on."

We walked side by side through the trees, Sebastian trailing behind. It took about ten minutes before we found a clearing. There was a glistening lake around this huge tree house. 'Just like Nikki described!'

"Woah." Ciel's eyes scanned our surroundings, "What are we doing here?"

"This is where we're spending the day, silly! Come on, I'll show you inside!"

I climbed the stairs and opened the large wooden door into a bright living room. (Pic above)

"This place is beautiful. How did you manage to rent it?" Ciel looked around.

"My roommate Nikki knows the guy who owns this place. Turns out no one was here today." I giggled at his expression. I gave Ciel a tour while Sebastian observed the rooms.

"Let's go swimming!" I suggested.

"I don't have swimwear." He stated plainly.

"Follow me." I tugged him into a bedroom and opened a large closet. Lines of clothes filled the racks, "Take your pick."

"H-How?!" He appeared stunned, "these are all my size!"

"Well I did steal a pair of your clothes."

"Oh yea."

"So pick one. I already have mine." I giggled and walked out of the room and into the bathroom to change. I chose a two piece swimsuit, it was (F/C) with white stripes. I twirled in the mirror and grabbed a towel.
A few minutes later Ciel joined me while walking down to the lake. He chose a swim shorts that were black and blue, exposing his chest and arms. I tried not to stare to much.

"How come these swimsuits show so much skin?" Ciel complained while I placed my towel and his down.

"I'm not sure. Nikki created and designed all the clothes." I shrugged and did a cannon ball into the cool water, "Come on in!"

The bluenette looked nervous as he removed his eyepatch before slowly getting in. It took forever, but he managed to get his whole body underwater. I swam laps around while he watched me.

"What's the matter? Let's swim." I pulled him along side me as we went around the lakes edge.

"I can't swim very well." He sighed. My eyes glowed and I grinned.

"I'll teach you!"

Before he could respond I took us back to the dock, "First, you want to be able to float on top of the water. Can you do that, Ciel?"

"Yea." He replied and lied on his back, floating.

"Great! Now for swimming, you want to put one foot against the back wall and the other on the ground. Use both feet to help you push off into the water. One you do that, you will move your arms in a sort of circle motion and twist your body slightly. I'll just show you."

With one foot I push myself to tear though the water, my arms moving around me as I swim a few laps. Ciel just observed.

"Your turn." I smile once I reach him.

"No, no, no. Not doing it." He crossed his arms, "I refuse to learn."

"It's not that hard, come on." I give pleading eyes.

"...fine." He groans.

------------

"Damn, Ciel! You can't be taught!" I complain after going over the basics for the fifteenth time.

"I told you! I. Can't. Swim!" He sighed in annoyance.

"Alright, I believe you," I smirk getting a sudden idea, "Ha!" I splash him and race off.

"No fair!" He whines and splashes me before I can get far enough away. This resulted in a ten minute water fight until it got to cold to remain in the lake. We got our towels and dried off. I changed back into my outfit and Ciel into his.
"That was a lot of fun." I laughed while we sprawled on the couch. Sebastian busy with preparing lunch.

"Yea. I had a good time. What do you have planned now?" He chuckled and looked at me.

"Hm," I thought, "I think I'll leave it up to you. What do you feel like doing?"

"I have an idea..." He blushed a small tint of pink.

"What is it?"

"This." The bluenette quickly pulled me into a kiss. My eyes widened as I melted into it. My arms went around his waist, deepening the kiss as we moved closer. Before I could slip my tongue into his mouth, Sebastian's voice rang out.

"Lunch is made!"

Ciel pulled away, face red, "U-Um we should go eat."

"Yea probably." I blushed and followed him into the dining area.