Chapter 14

•Your POV•

"Alright. Here are my outfit ideas." Nikki pointed to a huge chart she set up while I was gone. I sat patiently on the edge of my bed, listening quietly.

She presented an outfit that she put together herself. It was a simple white t-shirt with black pants and white shoes.
The clothes were very different from anything I've seen; but Nikki said it was part of her new design collection and that I shouldn't worry about it. (Outfit pic above.)

I changed and observed myself in front of the mirror. "Damn, looking good (Y/N)! You work the casual look well." My roommate commented. I smiled and pulled her into an embrace. Stroking her hair, she began to purr. Oh shit, sorry. I forgot to mention that Nikki is an animal shapeshifter. Since her animal is the cat, she has the ability to turn into any type of feline.

"Thank you so much." My voice was full of joy. Nikki nodded and sent me out the door calling with a wink, "Don't have too much fun now!"

-------------------

"Okay. You have an entire day with Ciel. Don't ruin it." I reminded myself before knocking on the door to his manor.

"Ah. Lady (Y/N). Come in." Sebastian opened the door for me. I walked in and drew a breath. Before I could begin walking up the stairs, the demon stopped me.
"You have been around some type of cat." He spoke with a monotone, but I could see the twinkle in his eyes. Man, this guy loves his cats.

"My friend, Nikki, is a shapeshifter. Her animal is feline." I stated plainly.

"I would like to meet this friend of yours, if you don't mind."

"Does it have to do with the fact she is basically part cat?"

"No."

"Yea, sure."

"Is that a yes?"

Rolling my eyes, I agreed to bring her along on my next visit. The raven haired butler smiled slightly and bowed before walking off. I then continued my way up to Ciel's study.
I finally reached his doors and knocked. No answer. 'He must be somewhere else.' I thought and slowly crept down the hall towards his bedroom.

'Maybe he's asleep still. I guess it's a bit early even for Ciel.' Carefully I snuck to the door and opened it a crack. Peeking inside, my face went completely red. Ciel was in nothing but his boxers while looking through his closet.
I couldn't help it, okay. I stared for awhile. Just looking his body over. He was skinny but not too much. He had muscle, yet his arms were so thin. 'Perfect.' Was my last thought before I saw him look over.
I quickly disappeared behind the doorway and slumped down against the wall.

"Oh my god..." I fanned my face, waiting for the blush to fade. Sebastian then strode past me, flashing a smirk before entering Ciel's room and shutting the door. "Damn demon." I mumbled.
"Ah, hello (Y/N). Ready to go then?" The bluenettes voice startled me. When did he open the door?

"Y-Yea. Sorry I wasn't paying attention."

"Obviously. Come on, get up." He offered me his hand and I took it. Standing, I walked with him out the doors and into the awaiting carriage. Sebastian was already there. Well, of course he was. "Show off." I said to him before stepping inside.

"Peeping Tom." He countered. I felt my face heat up again.

"What does he mean?" Ciel asked.

"N-N-Nothing!!"