Chapter 52

Longer and more fluffy chapter for you all.

"It was quite the long day.." I smiled a bit, writing down in the same notebook as before,
"After breaking the news to Nikki, she was actually calm about it. We even laughed after she admitted to only wanting to screw with Ciel by making him think he had competition. Now it's around five in the afternoon, and the manor is quiet. Bard, Finny, and Mey-Rin went to town to purchase ingredients for supper, and Sebastian was somewhere; I'm not exactly sure of his whereabouts. Then my bluenette is preparing for a bath. Therefore, I'm alone in the library to write."
Dotting the end of my sentence, I sigh a bit. "What if I wrote something else instead of a diary..?" I leaned back in my chair while thinking. "Maybe...a story about Ciel and I? A fanfic, as Nik calls it? That would be fun!"

With a large grin, I turn a few more pages into the notebook before writing my title in the large space above the lines. "Grell's Student..? Yes, I like it! Since I am still working with him, it fits. This is kinda like a diary, but containing dialogue and such.
Getting ready to start my first chapter, I was stopped by a knock on the door.
"Lady (Y/N)?" Sebastians voice echoed through the door.

"Come in!" I smile, setting the notebook down after closing  it.

The demon peeked his head in the crack of the door quietly. "My young master has requested you to bathe with him."

Immediately, my face went red. "B-...Bathe with Ciel??"

"I do believe that was the message I was told to pass on." He chuckled softly, "He'll be waiting in the washroom." With that, the raven haired butler disappeared back behind the door.
Getting up slowly, I draw a breath. "Alright, it's just a bath...nothing else. Easy enough." I made my way down the hall and to the bathroom, cautiously hitting my knuckles against the wood. "Ciel?"

"The door is unlocked, (Y/N)." I heard him reply.
Closing my eyes, I turn the handle and step inside, "You wanted me?"

"Yes, I was hoping you could have a relaxing bath with me." His voice was calm and inviting, "No need to have your eyes closed, it's nothing you haven't seen before."
Opening my eyes, I sigh in relief when all I could see was his chest. "You mean get in with you?"

"Come on, it'll be enjoyable." He smiles softly, "After today, we both just need a nice bath; yeah?"

I nodded in reply before realizing I'd have to strip. Of course I have too, it's a bath. As my eyes avert to the floor, and my face gets rather red; I slowly lift the shirt I was wearing over my head and into the floor. After, I tugged my pants down, stepping out of them before kicking the article of clothing to the corner of the room.
My teeth tugged a bit at my bottom lip as I unclipped my bra, letting the straps fall down my shoulders and to my shirt. Last was my underwear, something I've already taken off for him twice.
I still don't get why I'm so nervous.

I slip my finger tips down the sides and pull the cloth off. My eyes gazed back to Ciel, and to my surprise, he wasn't looking with lust.
Yes, his face showed desire, but it wasn't for sex.
"You look beautiful, it's nice to see all of you like this again." His smile widened.

I couldn't help but grin as well while walking over to the bathtub. "Oh, you're just saying that.."

"And lie about your beauty? Never." He peered up at me, scooting up so I had room to sit behind him.
"You're a flirt, Phantomhive." Rolling my eyes, I slowly step inside the water; easing myself down until my torso down was suddenly rather warm.

"Only for you, (L/N)." He chuckles. "Mind washing my back?"
"Hm? Oh, sure." I grab a washcloth and a bar of soap, rubbing some on before scrubbing his back.
His body relaxed as Ciel leaned back. I moved the cloth to his sides, creating soap around his upper body. He's so slim with such soft skin.

Once done, the bluenette turned around. "Your turn?"
My immediate instinct was to cover my breasts, but I firmly held my hands at my sides. "I-If you want.."

"Hey, I won't do anything sexual, I just wanted to spend time with you." He leans forward and plants a small kiss on my lips.
A wider grin formed before I turned my back to him, "I trust you."

"Thank you." He picked up the cloth and added soap, washing my back, arms, and shoulders. It felt quite relaxing to the point where I nearly fell asleep.
"Oi, you seem tired." The younger demon chuckled.
Yawning, I shrug. "I suppose so.."

"Want to head to bed early?" He asked, wringing out the washcloth.

"Yes, please.." I nod, my head tilting downward after.
Ciel chuckled at this, standing up. He wrapped a towel around his lower half and picked me up out of the water.
Me, being too tired to care I was butt naked, simply closed my eyes. A towel was wrapped around me, and I felt the movements of the bluenette heading out the door and down the hall to our room.
My head rested on his shoulder until he set me down on the bed. "Would you want to wear one of my night shirts?" Ciel asked from across the room at his closet.

"That would be nice.." Smiling softly, I hold my arms up above my head. The towel falls, being replaced by one of his white shirts. The younger demons hand ruffled my (H/C) hair as he pecked my lips once my head popped out the collar.
Wrinkling my nose, I giggle. "You're being awfully sweet today."

"It's somewhat of an apology and gift for you." He sheepishly admitted, slipping a pair of boxers and shorts on. Ciel then took my panties from the nightstand, I assumed he grabbed them from the washroom floor before we left.

I stuck my legs out over the edge of the bed, and he slipped my feet through each hole. I squirmed, watching him kiss up my legs as he tugged my underwear up and on. After that, I crawled back up and under the covers, giving Ciel puppy dog eyes.

He immediately sighed and went under with me, pulling my body to his. "You're too cute, I can't say no. But you're helping me with my work rounds tomorrow."

"Mwhaha." I grin smugly, nuzzling against him. "I don't mind assisting tomorrow, it'll be interesting to see your typical schedule. Maybe I'll take you out collecting with me."

He nodded excitedly. "I would adore that."

"And you say I'm the cute one." I teased, kissing his cheek before my eyes fluttered shut once again.
"Sleep well, love." Ciel whispered as I drifted off.