Extra: Smut

Here it is, the extra smut you people asked for. OwO
My apologies, it kinda sucks. I just haven't been in a smut mood lately. Regardless, I'll have the Fluff one up later today or early tomorrow!! Please enjoy:

"Ciellll!" I whined from my seat in the library.
"Whaaatttt?" He mimicked my tone, peeking his head from the crack in the door.
"I'm bored." I state bluntly.
The bluenette simply shrugged before disappearing off again.
"Ciel! You can't just leave like that!" Getting up, I walk to his study angrily, but he wasn't there.
'Huh? Where did he go..?' My eyes scanned the room as I headed to his desk. Suddenly, the door slammed shut. I whipped around to see Ciel leaning against it, a wicked smirk on his face.
"I have a way to cure your boredom~." He purred, making his way over to me.

I backed up out of instinct, resulting in me sitting on the wooden top. "L-Like what?"
"For starters," He snaked his arms around my lower waist, pulling out bodies together. I was forced to wrap my legs around his waist as well, allowing him more access to my now vulnerable body.
Ciel then leaned up a bit and nibbled my earlobe, whispering, "we haven't had any fun in awhile...I miss your body~."

Normally, I never feel this flustered, but the younger demon caught me off guard. "R-Right here a-and now?"

"Is that a problem?~" His teeth grazed my neck teasingly
"No...no problem.." My voice was hushed and nervous, "just don't make me wait too long.."

"Don't worry baby girl, you won't be waiting long at all~." Ciel pulled my shirt up and over my head, tossing it on his book shelf.
Shivering slightly, I bite my lip, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.
Although, I only got past the third button before Ciel grabbed my wrists, forcing them above my head.
"Now, now, I'm going to reward you for how good you've been behaving for me. So do as I say, and you'll feel amazing~." Using his free hand, he tilted my head to meet his.

"Yes, master, I'll be good.." I nodded slightly.
"My good girl~," With that, Ciel pushed me down onto his desk, "don't move until I tell you too."
I nodded again with my face rather red.

The bluenette licked his lower lip, now tugging my shorts down. I was about to lift my hands up to cover my face before Ciel told me to stop: "Arms above your head, please, just trust me."

"Y-Yes, master." Doing as told, I kept my arms behind my head, gripping the edge of the desk.
"Thank you." Ciel smiled before slowly kissing up my thighs.
I gasped immediately, twitching a bit at the sensation. "A-Ah..!"

"What is it, (Y/N)~?" He teased, pressing his tongue against my clit through the cloth of my panties.
Gripping the desk tighter, my hips buck slightly. "Ngh~..! M-Master, please don't tease!"

"Alright, I'll be kind this time." The bluenette removed my panties swiftly before spreading my legs.
I wanted to cover my crimson dusted face, but I couldn't disobey, so I had to wait.
"You're soaking already and I barley did a thing to you, naughty girl~." Ciel's hands slid up my thighs to my waist as he leaned his head closer towards my lower area.
Feeling his hot breath against my slit, I chewed at my bottom lip. "Mm~!"

"Ready~?" He asked softly.
I nod, about to talk before the bluenette slipped his tongue in between my folds.
"H-Hah~!" My eyes widen and I moan, my back arching slightly once his tongue explores deeper.
With his hands gripping my waist, Ciel's wet muscle swirled and flicked against my clit.

"Ah, master~! J-Just like that!"

Smirking, Ciel slowly then inserted three fingers deep inside me, moving at an agonizing pace.
"F-Faster, please..!" I couldn't help but beg, my legs shaking in anticipation.

"If you insist," He grinned, now jerking his hand roughly around. Ciel's thumb massaged my sensitive bud, causing my back to arch higher; another loud moan escaping my lips.
"F-Fuck, master~!" Throwing my head back, my eyes grow wide after he added another finger. I could hardly contain my screams of pure pleasure. All I wanted was for him to fuck me; just having his fingers weren't enough.

"P-Please fuck me!" My voice stuttered out, barley audible within my groans.
Ciel snickered a bit, pulling his hand out before slipping off his pants as well as his boxers.
I was twitching, waiting for him to continue. "Hurry up..."

"Now, now, don't be so impatient." The bluenette teases as he crawls on top of me.
I turned my head, blushing deeper than before. "Hush.."

"You can't make me, now can you~?" He purred in my ear, his hips rocking against mine. Ever so slowly, the tip of his cock pushed into my pussy, Ciel's length thrusting deeper.
"F-Fuck, more..!" My mouth went agape, gasping slightly.

"You sure do love begging, don't you, (Y/N)? Just seeing you like this is exciting~." Speaking in a hushed voice, his hips suddenly bucked rougher against mine.
I couldn't take it. My head went back as a pleasurable scream left my lips. "J-Just like th-that, master~!"

"Just like what?" Smirking, he once again slowed his thrusts.
My eyes narrowed once they meet his teasing gaze. "Don't be like this.."

"Oh? Who will stop me?"

With that, I sat up, grabbing the bluenettes arms. Immediately after, I flipped us over so I was sitting on his lower waist; our fingers intertwined. "I will."

Ciel's eyes grew wide. "O-Oh..."

"My turn to top," I tangle my fingers in my (H/C) hair, rocking my hips. It was hard to resist a moan after feeling his hard member move.
"Ngh, ahh~..!" He groaned, bucking up again.

"Mm~." Biting my lip, I begin to bounce, causing the desk to shake with the movements.
Ciel's hands found the edges of the desk, gripping them tightly as his breathing became heavier.

"I-I'm close~!" I moaned, my head tilting back.
"A-Ahh, me too~!" His hands moved to my waist, running up and down my thighs after.
I felt that same feeling, a slight knot in my stomach that told me I was about to cum. Bouncing faster, drool dripped from my bottom lip as I came.

"F-Fuck~!!" My entire body shook. Without warning, Ciel released inside of me, groaning himself.

"C-Ciel...hah~..." I collapsed down onto his chest.
He wrapped his arms around me with a smile. "Are you bored still?"

"Nope, not at all."