Chapter 25

•Your POV•

"Problem? What problem?" I ask.

"Both want you at their manors as soon as possible: Otherwise, they're coming to you." Nikki explained and sighed, "What are you gonna do?"

I frown and and look down. Trancy? Or Phantomhive? I groan in annoyance and slump back into bed.
"You can't avoid this." She said, staring down at me.

"I know. I think I'll go see Ciel first. Write back to Alois saying something came up." I said, but then I thought of my dream.
'What if I hurt Alois by not going there?' I thought, 'But I could still hurt Ciel...'

"(Y/N)?" Nikki tapped my shoulder.

"I-I don't know..."

"This reminds me of Twilight, heh funny."

"What? What's that?"

"Oh, nothing. What are gonna do?"

I thought again for a moment, making up my mind. "I'm going to see Ciel."

------------
After managing to sneak out, I soon found myself face to face with the familiar building known as the Phantomhive manor. My legs seemed to work on their own as I was carried to the door.
My hand knocked slowly on the wood. Then it fell to my side as I waited.

"Ah, hello Miss (Y/N), lovely to see you here." Sebastian opened the door and greeted me.
"Thank you, Sebastian." I smile and step inside.

"The young master awaits your arrival in his study." The tall butler bowed. I nodded in thanks before walking up the staircase to Ciel's study. My hand once again knocked.
Ciel's sweet voice filled my ears as I heard a simple "Come in."
I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Sebastian, have you heard anything from-" He turned around in his seat to see me instead of who he assumed to be Sebastian. "(Y/N)!" His blue eye met my (E/C) ones as he ran over and hugged me. I used all my strength to keep my arms from hugging him in return. He had a lot of questions to answer.

"Where have you been?" Ciel asked, pulling away now staring at me.

"Busy." I replied bluntly, "How are you and your fiancé?"

"Elizabeth? I told you I would be breaking off the engagement."

"Well that never happened. And I never thought how it would affect you! You can't break things off, it will ruin your name."

"What? I don't care about that! I only-"

"And what about Alois? I never knew you almost killed my best friend! Hell, you never tell me anything!"

"Alois? (Y/N) what the hell-"

"Don't you start that. I know about you two being enemies. I know about you and Elizabeth. I'm sorry for-"

"(Y/N)!! Where is this all coming from?! You're gone for days and I get worried. Then you come back and yell at me? What happened to you?" He asked, raising his voice.
I shook while trying to catch my breath. Ciel leaned back in and hugged me slowly.
"Look, I don't know what happened to you. But I want to say I'm sorry for whatever I did to cause this. About Elizabeth, I'll be breaking the engagement with her." He explained softly.

"Y-You're company. That was a problem, since you and Lizzie are betrothed. I can't ruin your family name."

"It won't ruin it. If I am gentle and think up a sappy story, she'll be fine." Ciel pulled me close and grabbed my chin.

"Really? You sure?" I stared into his beautiful blue eye.

"Yes." He smiled and kissed me softly. I couldn't take it, I kissed back. He pressed me against the wall and played with my hair. He moaned softly and picked me up. Before I could react, there was a sudden burst.

"CIIIEEELLLL~!!!!"