Chapter 18

•Your POV•

"This is your manor?" I landed outside a large building and pulled my wings into my back.
His manor is the same size as Ciel's but it was decorated differently. They had a different garden as well. I seriously need to stop comparing Alois' things to Ciel's.
"Yep this is it. Come inside!" He hopped out of my arms and skipped to the front doors. Claude appeared out of nowhere. Typical sneaky demon.
I noticed that Claude and Sebastian had quite different personalities. The golden eyed butler seemed to wear the same plain expression. To where Sebastian usually had a smug look on his face, complementing his signature smirk.

I followed Alois into his manor and awed. The decor was beautiful.

"You like it? Claude keeps it tidy as well as the triplets," he spat the last part, "and Hannah."

"They are demons as well?" I asked while walking beside him.

"Yes. HANNAH! Come here!" He shouted. Suddenly, a pretty woman walked into the room. She had grayish white hair and tan skin. The strange thing was there was a bandage over one of her eyes.
"You called, master?" She spoke quietly.

"Yes I did. This lovely girl here is my good friend (Y/N). She is my guest and I want you to treat her with respect. Got it?"
Hannah seemed frightened, "Yes sir. Miss please follow me to your bedroom." She smiled.

"I hope everything is to your liking. Are you hungry?" Alois asked.

"Actually, yes." I admitted.

"I'll have Claude make something. Go settle yourself in." My friend patted my shoulder and walked off with his butler. I then followed Hannah to my room.
"Are you alright?" I asked and sat on my bed, "You seem scared of him. Even though you're a demon."

"H-How do you know that I'm a demon? What are-" She started before I cut her off.
"I'm a reaper angel hybrid. I can place your scent as well as Claude's and three others." I sighed, "Now answer me. Why are you afraid of Alois?"

"Don't worry about it, miss." She assured, "I'm perfectly fine. Anything you need? Anything at all."

I thought for a second and shook my head. "No nothing I can think of. I'm already eating something made by chef emotionless so I'm good right now."
Hannah laughed a bit at my comment about Claude before bowing and leaving the room.
'Alone and quiet.' I though and flopped down onto the bed. 'It's nice.'

Well it was nice for a few minutes, then I felt another presence. I look up to see Claude in the doorway.
"The meal is prepared. May I escort you to the dining hall?"

I nodded and followed the tall butler down the hall and into what I assumed was the dining hall.
"(Y/N)!" Alois greeted me with a smile. I mirrored it and sat beside the blonde. The table was awfully long for the six people living here. Well, one person and five demons.

"I thought you would enjoy eating one of your favorite dishes I remember from our childhood." He looked over at me, icy eyes sparkling.

"You mean vegetable soup with Italian bread?" I asked hopefully. It's been awhile since I've had it. I'm not the best cook and everyone else at headquarters won't make it or don't know how.

"Yea! I hope it's to your liking. I have also thought to properly introduce you to everybody."

"Alright. Sound good!"

Not long after, three purple hair men walked in with a cart. Triplets I guessed, they all looked alike.
"Meet Thompson, Timber, and Canterbury." Alois explained.
"Hello." I smiled, "I'm (Y/N)."