Chapter 59

Your POV

"Go on, Ciel, shoo." I patted the blunettes shoulder with a sarcastic grin.
He immediately flinched away, "What in the devil do you two plan on discussing while I'm out of the room?"

"Girl stuff," Nina explained, glancing to me.
I got the signal and played along with her charade. "Yes, girl stuff. You're welcome to tune in if you wish. I'm not sure how much you'll relate to all of the cramps, though. And how every month we--"

"Alright, alright!!" Ciel quickly cut me off. "I'm going! You have five minutes."
With that, he stormed out of the room and everything was silent for a few moments.

"You're positive this'll work?" The tailor whispered, watching me closely as I picked through her fabrics.

"Yes, absolutely. I'll just need help from a friend in order to carry our plan out." Smirking, I held up the ugliest dark green I could find as well as a bright, neon yellow.

"What does my clothing material have to do with your friend?" She pouted slightly due to the lack of understanding my motives.

"You'll see in a few seconds." Walking towards the window, I open it and hold out the two clashing fabrics and yelled, "I think this dark green and neon yellow would go perfect together!!"

Not even half a millisecond later, Grell was crashing through the other window with a dramatic gasp of pure disgust. "Oh, not while I have anything to say about it. If you must use that revolting shade of green, match a deep red! Anything but yellow, do you want to look like a walking pile of vomit?"

Nina wasn't as surprised as I thought she'd be. Instead, she looked rather impressed with the reaper. "You have quite the fashion sense, I have to say."

Grell turned on his heels to flash off his sharp teeth with a smile. "Thank you for the compliment, few appreciate high fashion such as this these days. You also have a unique sense. In a good way, of course. And who may you be?"

"Nina Hopkins, tailor to Ciel Phantomhive as well as other nobles; and you are?" She introduced with a slight bow.

"Grell Suitcliff, at your se--
wait, the Nina Hopkins?! You're known amongst nearly everyone in London!!" He screeched a bit too loudly.

"Quiet down!" I hit his arm while shushing the both of them"Grell, listen, I need your help to prank Ciel."

Nina nodded, heading over beside me to help explain. "Yes, (Y/N) and I will be creating an outfit for him to wear. You'll need to distract him and his butler until we can complete it. I assume that's what she brought you here for."

"Exactly. You'll get time with your beloved Bassy while messing with Ciel. It's two of your fantasies placed together." I rocked on my feet, hoping my fellow reaper would comply.
The red head seemed to ponder my request for a moment until he caved and agreed,
"Fine, I'll do it, but only if you come back to headquarters after and explain everything to William."

"I will, I promise!" I grin and jump in place a few times out of excitement. "Thank you both."

"Oi, are you two done??" Ciel called from outside the door.

"Yeah, almost!" I called back, clapping my hands together. "Okay, Grell, it's your cue."

With a wink, Grell left back through the window where he came. Seconds later, a crash rang out downstairs.
Ciel shouted soon after in an angry tone. "SEBASTIAN."
There were a few bangs as well as multiple shouts, causing Nina and I to laugh so hard we nearly fell over.
"Haha..A-Alright, let's get to work.."

I...don't even know where to begin with this.
I've been away from Wattpad for so long and this book is overdue for so many things, I owe everyone an apology. This chapter is probably too rushed, but I've been trying to get a chapter out to you all for weeks now.
Thank you all for your patience, I appreciate it so much.