Chapter 33

•Your POV•

I was currently in the library helping Mey-Rin organize the books.
Well, more or less keeping her from falling every two minuets.

"Um, lady (Y/N)?" The maid looked down at me.
"Yes?" I smile.

"How are you holding me up with just your hands? You must be very strong."

My eyes widen a bit. I looked at my hands resting at the bottom of her shoes. 'Shit! I forgot I was keeping her up like this. Play it cool, come on, you're a clever reaper...angel.. hybrid thing.'

"I guess you're just really light." I chuckle nervously.
'Nice save.'
Before she could respond, I heard Ciel's voice from down the hall, "(Y/N)! In my study, now!"

I gently set the velvet haired maid down. "I'll be right back."
She smiled and nodded as I walked out. Turning down the hall, I knocked on Ciel's study door.

"Come in, (Y/N)." He called.
I stepped inside slowly, "You wanted me for something?"

"Yes," He patted his desk.
Slightly confused, I made my way over.
Ciel folded his hands. "Take a seat."

'On his desk..?' I thought.

"Yes, on the desk." A smirk played at the bluenettes lips. My eyes widen as I do as told.
"How did you know that..?"

"It's a short story with an interesting development." Ciel leaned back and observed me. I stared back while waiting for an answer.

'Are you going to tell me?' I thought.

'I'm testing something first.' I read his thoughts.

'Testing what exactly? Your newfound ability that I know absolutely nothing about?'

'You know I can read your mind.'

'And that's about as far as I've gotten.'

'But it's a good lead.'

'Ciel.'

'Oh, don't sound so angry.'

'It's a thought. It doesn't sound like anything.'

'Maybe I can hear your thoughts as a voice.'

"...I'm done playing games." I huff and move to his side of the desk, "Tell me what is going on here."

"Aw, I was having a rather fun time." He chuckled a bit.

"I swear to god--"
Before I could finish, it seemed like Ciel was ahead. My mouth went agape as I saw the bluenettes one visible blue eye turn red.
"A-Are you..?" I fumbled.
He nodded. "I'm a demon. And I'll need your help with a few things."

Short chapter, I know. But I wanted to leave a bit of suspense. I'm already working on the next one so it won't be a long wait.
But before you go...I have a question. Well two actually.

1) I need your opinion on this. Do you guys want a sequel, or for this one to be longer? I'm already over 30 chapters in; if I keep it up and put the amount of content I want in here, this will go on to be possibly 100. *sweat drop*

2) It has to do with my favorite blonde. Do you want a boyfriend/girlfriend for Alois? Of course he's still in the story. I love that strawberry poptart. But hey, he needs a lover. So here's my idea: If any of you guys want you, or your OC, to be Alois' partner, then comment. I'll need a first and last name, age, and description.

Thank you all again! And as always, I will see you in the next chapter.
Buh-Bye~!!