Chapter 53

"(Y/N).." I heard Ciel's soft voice echoing in my ears, "Wake up.."

"Ngh..." I grunt, rolling over on my stomach.

"You have to get up now if you still want to come with me."

"What time is it..?"

"Around six."

"In the morning??" My eyes grow wide, "Oh, this is not happening."

The bluenette chuckled, climbing on top of me; sitting on my lower back. "How can I convince you to get up~?"
I bite my lip, looking back at him out of the corner of my eye. "It'll take an awful lot of convincing."

Slowly, he rocked his hips, causing my teeth to bite harder into my skin. "M-Mm~.."
"Maybe a nice massage, hm?" He whispers softly while his hands slip up my shirt.
The feeling of Ciel's palms against the small of my back caused me to groan.
He massaged my sides, the younger demons finger tips crept to my breasts that were pressed to the mattress.

Suddenly, Sebastian called for us from outside the door. "Young master, we must not be tardy to retrieve your new walking stick and make our rounds."

Ciel sighed. "He always picks the worst times, especially when I'm busy.."
"Busy? Busy with what?" I snicker.
"You~." He places his lips against the back of my neck, kissing down it. A shiver went down my spine at this.
"Ciel...~" I moan lightly, curling my fingers in the sheets.

"Young master, save it for after!" The butler shouts.

"You never saved it with that nun and animal tamer!" The bluenette growled back.

"That nun and animal tamer?" My eyebrows raise in question.

"Long story." Ciel gets off me and sighs, running his fingers through his hair. "Lets get dressed and finish later. Sebastian is right, we don't have time."
"Aw, but I was having fun." Pouting, I wrap my arms around him from behind.
The bluenette leaned against me with a soft smile. "I was too."

"I love you." Mumbling, I turn him around and pick him up by his waist, twirling around in circles.
Ciels eyes grew wide as he clinged to me. "I swear to Satan, if you drop me..!!"

"I would never drop my precious baby." Teasing him, I carry the bluenette towards the closet, "May I pick your outfit for today?"

"No dresses, alright?" Ciel huffed as I set him down.

"...fine." Sighing a bit, I sift through the neatly organized closet. My fingertips brushing each colourful sleeve as I consider every outfit combination. Finally, I decided on a white button up shirt and knee length green shorts with a matching black and green jacket. "So, what do you think?"

Ciel looked it all over carefully before nodding. "I don't see why not. Go ahead, dress me."

A grin finds its way onto my lips as I strip him of his night shirt, slipping the button up on after. I find myself humming a small tune as I fix each button into its proper place.
Next, I help him step and pull up into the shorts with his boxers already on.
The jacket was after, to which he put on himself as I slipped the black socks up his slender legs.
Once I was done, I admired his attire proudly.

"You seem rather pleased." Ciel spoke up, chuckling lightly in amusement.

"Of course! You look cute as ever," Grinning, I look through his closet once more before pulling out a white button up and black pants. "I think I'll wear this."

"Why do you always insist on wearing my clothing?" He raises an eyebrow as I pull my shirt over my head.

"Because I don't have another pair, and your outfits are adorable." I explain while slipping on and buttoning the shirt. I then pull the pants up and on.

Ciel simply shrugs. "If you're so sure."

Okay, okay, I know how late I am with this. And the chapter isn't even like a chapter at all. But I can explain!!
With school starting for me last Tuesday, things got hectic. I hit writers block after finishing home work, or I'd have an idea, but would need to finish a paper. Things have been so busy that I just haven't had the creativity or time to get a real chapter going.
So, I'm apologizing for this half-assed one...I know, it's more of a filler for right now, but I wanted to at least get something new out there for you all.
~For this next part, I'll need some reader participation! I want all of you to leave a comment saying one thing you want to do/happen with any character mentioned so far, or if you want me to add another character from the anime/manga. For example, would you want another date with Ciel? A day with Alois? Helping Sebastian around the manor? Anything you want to happen, leave a comment! I'll see what I can do with adding each into the story.~
Oh, and one more thing...OVER 100K READS?? WHAT??! YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO AMAZING, I CAN'T EVER THANK YOU ENOUGH!! Once I saw that I broke 100k, I can't even express how happy that made me. Every single one of you are the reason I'm motivated to continue this. I read every comment, and you all make me laugh and smile so much every time.