Chapter 36

"(Y-Y/N)! I can't breathe!" Ciel groaned in pain.
I ignored him and pulled the strings tighter. "You're a demon now, correct? This shouldn't hurt much. Stop your whining."

"How about you try it then?!" He huffed and clutched to the bed post for dear life. I continue to pull until satisfied, then I tied them together.
The demons body relaxed as he stood up. "That was worse than Hell..."

Chuckling, I grab the dress. "Oh, shut up. It wasn't that bad."

"Says you. I've been through that once already." Ciel took the dress from me and put it on.
My eyes watch him after he was done. I helped clip on the pigtails and hat after.
Once finished, I bit my lip. "You look absolutely stunning."
He blushed lightly and scoffed. "As if."

I smile and take his hand, pulling Ciel close to me. "I still believe you're beautiful." Before he had the chance to respond, I started to dance.
He bit his lip as well, but in frustration, and followed my lead. The two of us glided across the floorboards in sync, our feet stepping as the other keeps up.
After a few minuets, there was a knock on the door. "Young master, (Y/N), you should be coming down now." Sebastian spoke.

I sigh and pull from Ciel. "Thank you, Sebastian! We will be down!"
I heard the older demon walk downstairs, which caused the younger one to remove the hat, "I won't wear it to the dining area."
While giggling, I help him remove the pigtails and dress, along with the corset. "Alright, Princess."

"Don't call me that." He huffed and rested a hand on his hip. I simply ruffle his hair before putting the dress away and getting new clothing. I had chosen a white long sleeved shirt and black pants.
Ciel took them from me and put the pants on. I assisted in buttoning up the shirt after he slid his arms through the sleeves, also tying on his eyepatch.

"There we go! Hello handsome~." I smile and peck his cheek softly.
He blushed lightly. "Let's just go downstairs."

I take his hand in mine and walk with him to the dining room. Ciel's eyes widen when he sees the spread of food set up.
"You like?" I ask hopefully.

"Did you do this..?" The bluenette asked, his mouth agape.
Nodding, I eye him anxiously, praying that he won't dislike what I put together.
"I love it. I can't believe you made all of this yourself..." He walked to the table slowly in awe.
I grin while watching him sit down. "What would you like to start with?"

"Are there sweets?" There was an excited glint in his blue visible eye.

"Of course there is. What would you like?"

"Cake, if you will."

"For breakfast?" I give him a questioning glance before making my way to the end of the table.
Ciel simply nods in response. "Sweets can be eaten at any time of the day."

"I guess so," Chuckling, I take a knife and slice a generous piece of chocolate cake; putting it on a plate and giving it to the younger demon.
His expression brightened immediately after I set it down. The bluenette snatched a fork and began eating the treat.

---------------

"You know, I had a beautiful fruit display set up, and you didn't even bother to acknowledge it." I sigh. Ciel had eaten anything with sugar in it, pushing aside the healthier choices from the spread I had.
"Your point?" He questioned.

"Never mind, don't worry about it." I huff before cleaning up the used plates.

"Are you upset?" The bluenette asked me with a concerned tone.

"No, not upset. Just frustrated that we have extra food of a variety that isn't very exciting."

Suddenly, Finny peeked his head into the room. "Did someone say there was extra food?"
Bard appeared not long after. "Can we eat it?"
As I had expected, Mey-Rin shyly loomed behind the two blondes.

Smiling, I stepped out of the way. "Sure! Help yourselves to whatever is left on this table."
Immediately after I sad that, the three came barreling into the room and to the food. Ciel gasped and quickly retreated to my side after almost being stomped over by the larger man.

"They seem excited about soup and carrots." I chuckle and look at the boy beside me. He nodded in response.
"Oh, yes, they tend to get excited over any foods other than toast and butter. We'd allow them to prepare their own meals, but none of them can cook without starting a fire." The bluenette commented with a sigh.
"I've learned that from experience with Bardroy." I snicker lightly as I walk to the kitchen with my dirty dishes.

"May I ask you something?" Ciel kept up with my steps to the sink.
"Hm? What is it, Ciel?" I ask, turning the faucet on.

"Why is the manor so heavily decorated? We're not having any guests over."

I freeze up. 'Shit! I didn't tell him yet..'

"Tell me what." He tilted his head to the side with a stern expression.
I simply chuckle nervously and look down. "So, heh, Sebastian and I decided to plan a dance for your birthday. A ball of sorts with some people."
"A ball?! When?!" His visible eye went a blood red.

I shrunk down a bit, feeling as if I was a helpless human against Ciel's wrath. My voice came out in a tiny squeak due to the extreme death glare. "Two hours..."

Hello again, my lovely readers!
I have a few announcements to make as well as some comments...if you don't mind reading onward.

1. So, today is my first day at a new school. I'm nervous as hell and my anxiety is not helping.
I don't know exactly what to expect, so I'm going to apologize now if my updates start coming a little bit late. I promise to work on my chapters as soon as I get the time after.

2. Expect drama in the next chapter! I'm going to be adding Addie as well as Akaio! So expect some things to stir up later on at the ball.

Oh, and I want to give yet another thank you to all of my readers! I've broke 25k and I want to express my gratitude to every one of you who have kept on reading.

Enough of my rambling for now. It's in my hopes that you enjoyed the chapter and will like the next as well. See you in the next update!