Chapter 26

•Ciel's POV•

'Shit. Shit. Shit Shit.' I repeated in my brain when the door suddenly burst open. (Y/N) gasped as a blur of yellow and pink flew in.
"Ciel~! I'm back from-" Her earth shattering squeal came to a halt when her and (Y/N) met eyes.

"Oh, Lizzie...you're back early." I mumble and turn around to face her.

"A-Are you cheating on me?" Her green eyes began to water. "With her?! She's not even cute!"

"Excuse me?" (Y/N) growled. "Like you're any better." Then she covered her mouth as her eyes widen.

Elizabeth snorted. "How could you do this to me? I love you and you go and cheat on me while I'm away?!"

"N-No! Well, yes but-" I stuttered, unable to find an answer. Elizabeth began to bawl her eyes out.
"WAAHHH!!! M-My fiancé doesn't l-love me!!"

I sigh and walk over to her. "Elizabeth, calm down. I didn't want you to find out this way."

"So it's true! You d-don't love m-me!" She whined and gripped my shoulder, sobbing into my chest.
(Y/N) stood in the back of the room, arms crossed with a blank expression on her face. I mouthed an "I'm sorry", but she looked away after.

"What did I do?" Elizabeth suddenly asked, "Am I not good enough?"

"No, no Lizzie it's not you. I just fell in love with someone else. Besides we are cousins and it's just wrong." I explain.

"But noble's marry other noble's! And she sure doesn't look rich." Lizzie stared at (Y/N).
(Y/N) turned her head to glare at her, "I'm better than you even if I'm not a rich snob."

"I'm richer, prettier, and I can fight with swords. What's so great about you?"

"There's a lot about me you don't know. And it makes me better."

"Oh? Prove it, bitch."

My eyes widen at Elizabeth's choice words. She was always childish, what's this side?
(Y/N) growled and spread her wings, narrowing her eyes at Elizabeth.
Lizzie stepped back and gasped, her green orbs grew. "W-What?"

"You want to see what I can do?" (Y/N) smirked and waved her hand, sending the other girl into the air. She then opened the window and threw her outside.
I just stared. "(Y/N) what are you doing?"

(Y/N) went to the window and looked back at me. "I'm doing just what your petty financé requested." With that, she jumped out.

---Your POV---

I loved the look on Elizabeths face when I spread my wings. Her thoughts told me she was shocked and terrified, yet amazed.
I watched her hit the ground, gasping for air. I flew down and stood beside her. "What's the matter?"

She attempted to get up, but I used my foot to push her back down.
"W-What the hell are you?!"

"Your worst nightmare. I was going to be nice until you managed to piss me off. I no longer have any pity for you." I spat and levitate her up, throwing her body into a tree.
Her screams were shrill and annoying. I planned on shutting her up quickly.

"(Y/N)! Stop!" Ciel ran out the front doors of the manor. My (E/C) eyes flicker over to him.
"Why? She's insulted me." I growl.

"I thought you didn't want to hurt her." He said.

"I didn't...but she's a whiny bitch." I glare back at Elizabeth, who was laying on the ground. Still alive, unfortunately.
Ciel sighed and walked towards me, "(Y/N) please...calm down."

"Calm down!? Are you siding with her?" I spat and narrow my eyes now at Ciel. He looked nervous before speaking. "No, just let her go."

"And then what? She comes after me or steals you?"

"No! I don't mean, well I-"

I cut him off by levitating him into the air. "I already know enough." My anger took over, and before I knew it, Ciel was slammed onto the wall of his manor.