Chapter 6

•Ciel's POV•
That bastard! I know for a fact that there is more than one guest bedroom prepared. So why was he so quick to have (Y/N) and I stay in the same bed? I swear I'll kill him later.

We both climbed under the sheets and got comfortable.
"You two look like a married couple." Sebastian smirked.
"Shut it!" I yelled, burying my head in the pillow.
"You really think so?" (Y/N) joked. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist, pulling me towards her. "This is how couples sleep, right?" I could feel her smirking.
"I-I...uh." I couldn't speak.
"Well I'll leave you two lovers alone." Sebastian winked and walked out.

-----------

I woke up suddenly. 'What?' I thought, rubbing my eye. I easily fell asleep in (Y/N)'s arms. It was warm and comfortable, I couldn't help but drift off.
'What woke me up?' I tried to snuggle back into her embrace, just to realize (Y/N) wasn't there. "Where is she?" I sat up and looked around. I began to panic as I checked the washroom and other bedrooms. "(Y/N)??"

Then I heard something from downstairs. "The kitchen!" I concluded while racing down the long staircase. Before I could open the door I heard voices.
"Sebastian! This is to hard!"
"I know it's your first time, but it gets easier."
"What if he doesn't like it?"
"I'm sure he will. Now keep going."
"My arms are getting tired!"
"It will be worth it when you finish."

'What are they doing in there?' I felt myself get angry at the thought of
(Y/N) with Sebastian. I couldn't stop myself from pushing open the door, just to see (Y/N) mixing a bowl and Sebastian observing her.
"Good morning, young master." He bowed.
"What's going on in here?" I demanded.
"I was just teaching lady (Y/N) how to cook. She has never made anything before and wanted to learn."
"Why does she want to learn to cook?"
This time, (Y/N) answered, "I wanted to make you breakfast as a thank you for allowing me to stay. I apologize for it not being ready, I didn't think you would be up this early."

I blushed a bit and nodded. "Thank you." I turned around and walked back to my room.

•Your POV•
Once Ciel left, I went back to mixing. "Is this good?" I asked the tall butler. He leaned over and smiled. "Very good. Now grab a large spoon. You will use this to put the batter on the pan."
I followed his instructions step-by-step. About ten minutes later, I had made my first plate of pancakes!
"I will get the young master." Sebastian announced.
"Wait! I'll get him!" I ran past him and up the staircase. I quietly made my way to his bedroom door. 'He might be sleeping. I have to keep quiet.' I reminded myself. Slowly, the door opened and I tip-toed inside. There lay Ciel, bundled in his sheets. The scene was adorable.

"Aw." I squealed slightly. "Oh well, time to wake up~" I devious smirk spread across my face. After walking to the side of the bed, I pounced onto the mattress and starred jumping. "Wakey wakey!!"
"Gah!" Ciel shot up and screamed. I laughed and fell over, clutching my stomach. "Y-your face!" I managed in between giggles. His face turned red, "Shut up! You scared the bloody hell out of me!!"

"That w-was the p-point. To get you up." I breathed.
"Well you could have just politely got me up." His scowl turned into a playful smirk, "So what's for breakfast?"
"Pancakes! I apologize if they taste weird, I've never made them before." I looked down shyly and walked out the door. "Come on!"