Chapter 56

Ciel's POV

'Where in the world could (Y/N) be..' I tapped my foot impatiently, staring out the window at the children running past. 'I gave her one simple task, so what's taking so long..?'

"Young master," Sebastian tapped my shoulder. "We still have to go see Miss Nina, where is Lady (Y/N)?"

"Oh, yes, I nearly forgot. I'll go retrieve her so we won't be tardy." With a sigh, I make my way towards the back office where I sent her to Katharine.
I turned the corner, peering in through the door frame. "Are you two okay-?"
The two girls looked up from the book they were reading, attempting to conceal their red faces and giggles. "Y-Yes, Lord Phantomhive?"

I simply stood there for a few moments before yet another heavy sigh left my lips. "What-..are you kidding me??"

"Ciel, h-hi!" Standing up, (Y/N) waved while stepping closer.

"Don't pull that," I crossed my arms. "Is this what you've been doing? Reading Katharine's porn stash when you should be collecting inventory?"

"Lord Phantomhive, please don't be upset with her. It's my fault...I wasn't working." Katharine pleaded, now standing in front of me.

"No! I was the nosey one who insisted we read..!" (Y/N) stated, pushing Katharine back.

"That's a lie! I already had the books out and distracted you!"

"But I took one and read it!"

"Both of you, hush up!" I shouted, massaging my temples. "I'll come back later, and I expected a list of every product in alphabetical order. Make sure to check the items we need to order more of. (Y/N), come with me."
With that, I take (Y/N)'s hand and pull her out of there; back to the carriage.

"Are you upset..?" She whimperd in a nervous tone.

"No, not exactly, just stressed. It isn't your fault." I smile, helping her in the carriage.

"Then what is it?" She asked, taking my hand.

"My tailor I have to see at the manor, she always stresses me out with her...rambunctious behaviour." Shaking my head, I lean back in the seat so my head rests on the wall.

"Well, I'm sure she isn't that bad, yes?" (Y/N) giggled, glancing over to me.

"Trust me, just wait."