10

** LUCAS P. O. V**
--------------------------
⚠️Mature Content Ahead

-----------

Sunday: 9 pm
------------

"I thought you were mad at me?" Jessica asks as she places her keys in the tray on the coffee table. She smirks as she looks directly into my eyes.

I hate when she does that.

I look away but say nothing to acknowledge her.

She got here rather quickly. It's been less than forty-five minutes since I called her.

Woulda think a fly she fly.

I pull out a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and two glasses from the cabinet.

Normally, I would go with a basic bottle of champagne, her favorite, but tonight I need something stronger. And this bad boy is the type to make me drunk enough to make bad decisions and not regret it in the morning.

That's exactly what I want.

Her small hands wrap around my naked torso as I straighten my stance.

Before I can even move, I feel her lips press against the center of my back. I jump, and she giggles.

She knows what she's doing. She knows it's one of my weak spots, and I bet she's trying to use it to her advantage.

Sly.

I'm still not over what she did though, so I place the items in my hand on the counter and pry her hands away.

She frowns as I turn to look at her.

Oh, that won't work tonight, baby girl...

I'm surprised I even called her over after what she did. But I need to blow some steam...and she's the safer bet of all the options I had toying with.

"Aren't you going to pour me some?" Jessica asks feigning innocence. She picks up her glass and stretches it to me suggestively.

I shake my head and roll my eyes playfully.

Shi think mi a ramp with her?

I oblige and pour the liquor into her glass then do the same for me.

I don't care to make it aerate.

She swishes the wine around in her glass, before taking a sip.

I do the same. The wine carries a pleasant amount of pucker and tart that hits my tongue up-front before giving way to its earthier and sugary notes.

I quickly chug it down and go for a refill. She watches me intently as she continues to sip hers. Unlike me, she's not trying to get drunk.

After a while she takes her last sip and points the glass to me. I pour her another. I, on the other hand, am on my third glass.

I flip my empty glass over and place it face down on the counter.

"What if I--" I hear her start to say and I turn to look at her as she takes another huge swig. She seems to be holding her liquor well. She opens her mouth and the liquid spews out and roll down her chest. "Oops..."

Her smirk is daring.

Her blouse, that was once a stark white croptop with the cleavage cut out, is now tainted dark red. It's soaked and clings to her chest.