48

LUCAS P. O. V
_______________

Thursday: 6:00 P. M.
--------------------

My dick feels like a steel pipe, straining against the material of my shorts, as I'm slouched in bed scrolling through Amanda's IG page.

Just the thought of her is enough to make me hard. So you can imagine what these pictures are doing to me.

It brings my mind back to last night and how much I wanted to fuck her, but I couldn't. I had to teach her a lesson.

One she obviously hasn't yet grasped.

Last night was the most self-restraint I had to exhibit and cope with in a long while.

All because this fucking sexy woman still doesn't know the effects she has on me.

Hey, yuh think it easy fi have pussy skin out right side a yuh, inna yuh bed, and can't touch it?

Mi a tell a man say yuh affi good like bomboclaat gold Jah Jah.

I sigh, feeling the throbbing of my dick getting more and more intense.

Fuck.

If mi nuh catch blue balls today, mi change mi name.

With a frustrated sigh, I click off of IG and toss the phone to the side.

My eyes catch the clock on the wall and the time makes me do a double-take.

It's after six now and yet she isn't back.

That must be some fucking meeting.

I'm tempted to call her, but I don't. If she wanted me to know her whereabouts, she would've called.

The hell is she doing though? I can't help but wonder.

The more I think about it is the more annoyed I get.

I close my eyes, and lean my head against the wooden headboard, in a desperate attempt to free my mind.

The room falls into a deep silence; not even the sound of the TV is enough to filter through the mental tranquility that immediately engulfs me.

An alert goes off on my phone, shortly after, signalling that a notification has come in.

It is the only thing that causes me to open my eyes and break free from my trance-like state.

Opening the WhatsApp message, I quickly read what it says.

Bro Bro: Closed at 135K.

I stare at the message for a few seconds well.

I've been so caught up in my own fucking thoughts that I almost forgot about that.

I chuckle, but it sounds dry even to my own ears.

ME: Ah.

So she bought it then...

Fell right for the bait.

The whole thing causes me to shake my head and click my tongue.

Ah boi.

I still can't believe she went apartment hunting without telling me. Even after I told her that I could help.

Since when did she even want to move to Kingston, anyway?

She made it clear the last time I asked that a Kingston move was way out of her budget.

So why now?

And why keep it a secret?

Sum'n nuh right.