34

⚠️___MATURE CONTENT AHEAD___⚠️

_______________

Saturday : 8:15 P. M.
---------------------

Have you ever been so turned on by someone that your body goes numb everywhere they touch, and all you can feel is this burning desire to open up and say, "Fuck me, already"?

To free you from the mental and physical torment that has taken control of you?

To take you as you are, and to make you feel more than you've ever dreamed...or imagined possible?

To surrender yourself completely to him and watch him do his will?

To quell the burning urge you feel to lay it all on the table, quite literally and figuratively, and allow him to fuck you into oblivion?

Yea, me neither.

At least, never had I ever...until now.

Using his knee, Lucas pins me to the adjoining wall, between the kitchen and the livingroom, and grips my throat with his left hand, while his right hand steadies me.

My lips part in my surprise, and he uses it as an opportunity to deepen the kiss.

I can feel his erection pressing against the top of my thigh already.

Damn. Someone's happy.

Resisting the urge to lower my hand and massage the bulge in his shorts, I press my breasts against his chest, craving the feel of having his body this close.

In such an intimate position.

Mouth to mouth. Skin to skin.

Almost.

I want more.

No, I need more.

More of him and all he has to offer.

Sexually?

Definitely.

Physically?

Of course.

Emotionally?

Hmm...emotionally...fuck yes.

"You're staying?" he mumbles against my lips.

"Mhmm," I offer him as a response.

I'm so hot and bothered——super hot and bothered ——and I can't bear to pull away long enough to form coherent words.

"Good," is all he says in return, but I can hear the relief in his voice as clear as day.

He's glad that I stayed?

My, my.

Lucas lets go of my hip, pulls me slightly off of the wall, and moves his hand behind me to support my weight.

His unbelievably soft palm rubs small, taunting circles along the small of my back then slowly, deliberately travels down to cup my ass and squeeze.

I lean into him, using my teeth to graze his lower lip slightly before sucking it into my mouth.

His caress is intoxicating, making the nerves sizzle underneath my skin.

I moan against his lips as his hand inches lower, leaving a trail of heat beneath the exposed flesh of my thigh.

He loosens the grip he had on my neck and slowly brings his hand down the outline of my shoulder blade; taking the strap of my bikini bra with him.

I inhale as his hand glides over my stomach then stops suddenly to cup my bare breast, capturing my nipple between his middle and pointer fingers.