95

LUCAS P.O.V.
___________________
Sunday: 6:25 A.M.
-----------------------------

When yuh waa sleep and cyaa sleep, issa fucked up feeling eno, dawg!

Jah Jah.

I've been lying in bed for the past hour and add, and I can't seem to fall asleep, regardless of how hard I try. It's like my body is on hyper-alert, forcing my eyes open every time I close them.

To make matters worse, I have a long day ahead. At least two hours of sleep woulda do mi good yah now. Nawh lie.

An exasperated sigh leaves my lips, as I reach for my phone that's on the nightstand and look at the time.

6 o'clock already to pussyclaat.

No man.

A wah this?

My body feels useless. Almost like I can't feel my own fucking limbs.

Yuh know wah that mean? Mi pass mi limit.

Worse mi did done tired already, from yesterday, then Amanda mek mi use up the likkle energy mi did have leff fi fuck her this morning... THEN, after mi think say that's it; she nuh do noth'n more than wul mi dung inna the shower and fuck mi again...so now mi extra drained.

My mind replays the proceedings from this morning's shower, making my lips twitch.

Yo, who did know say mi woman a big time rapist?

It ketch mi off-guard yuh fuck.

Dawg, I felt so violated.

But, yussi when yuh kotch a people yard, bredda, dem free fi do wah dem feel like.

Yuzeet.

Chuckling at the thought, I look down at Amanda who's fast asleep in my arms.

Although my arm feels slightly numb, I don't disturb her. She looks too peaceful.

Can't say the same for me though.

There's too much on my mind for me to relax.

It's like my brain is operating in overdrive.

While my body is set in 'Go Slow' mode.

Inhaling a deep breath, to calm my nerves, I shift onto my side so I'm facing Amanda, staring at her with complete adoration as I trace the outline of her brow with the pad of my thumb.

It's neatly plucked and perfectly arched, as always.

Yo, yuh pretty eno, woman.

Wah mi do fi deserve yuh?

Jah know...

An air of melancholy immediately surrounds me.

And I sigh.

This is how I've always pictured things between us.

Quiet.

Carefree.

Calm.

But everytime I think about it, the fact that there are external forces hindering that, fucks with my mental.

Speaking of...

Opening my phone, I click on WhatsApp, loading the last video Petrad had sent of the girl's confession.

It was sent sometime after five this morning, but I'm just getting the chance to check it.

Reducing the volume, so it doesn't wake Amanda, I let the video play, seeing that it's just a headshot of the girl talking to the camera. Her face is blurred for confidentiality purposes, but her voice is enough for who's to recognise it, to do so.