24

LUCAS P. O. V
___________________

Sunday: 11:45 A. M.
--------------------

"What's your name on IG?" I ask while I wait for her to change.

I don't know why I care, but for now you can just blame it on me being bored.

And nosey.

"How do you know I'm on Instagram?" she asks from inside the bathroom.

I roll my eyes. Do I look stupid to her?

"Who isn't on Instagram in this day and age?"

The door opens and she steps out. When I raise my head to meet her, she smiles bashfully and pulls at the sides of my t-shirt which is way too big for her, it almost swallows her.

Even so, she looks so fucking sexy.

Fuck.

My heart skips a beat. I think I made a mistake making her wear it. It's doing nothing to soothe the wild thoughts that have been running their course in my mind since I woke up to her in my bed this morning.

"Fine. It's Mandabear," she tells me, oblivious to the effects her presence is having on me.

I shake my head and look away, clearing my throat.

Mandabear?

That's so...her. Cute...

"A play on Panda bear?" I ask, in the most unenthusiastic tone. "Corny."

"Fuck you!" she just about shouts, her face going red.

I bite my bottom lip to hold back the laugh that threatens to escape. I lean over instead and prop my head up by my fist. "Wouldn't you love to..."

Her blush is a clear giveaway. It's true.

I feel my cock stir.

Control yuh self dawg.

"Get over yourself why don't you?" she says pointedly, but doesn't meet my gaze.

I smirk. "So you can get under me?"

"Hardy-har-har! You're so funny," she says sarcastically and rolls her eyes.

I laugh this time. I can't help it.

Damn. She's cute.

And sexy.

So fucking sexy.

Her pout brings my mind to dangerous places, and I can't help but remember how hot it was seeing it encasing my cocky last night.

Something which had taken me by surprise.

My cock stirs again, and I shuffle in my seat.

Control yuh self dawg. A wha do yuh?

I really can't help it. It's like an automatic reaction to her whenever I'm around her.

Damn.

I still can't believe she's here.

In my house.

Slept in my bed.

Is wearing my clothes.

And more importantly, had me buried inside her, fucking her: over and over.

Fuck!

"Why do you even want to know my IG handle, by the way?" she asks, coming over to my seat, hovering over me and peering into my phone.