22

⚠️MATURE CONTENT CONTINUED⚠️
_

____________________

Saturday: 10:45 P. M.
---------------------

I've never been the least bit athletic. Certainly not acrobatic.

You wouldn't have guessed that though, by the way this man has me twisting and bending in all sorts of angles as he eats me out like his life depends on it.

I moan for the umpteenth time as I roll my hips against his face, pushing my pussy further onto his tongue.

Fuck!

Yes...oh, God...!

Cool air caresses my moist skin when Lucas finally releases my clit and moves his head lower to kiss my inner thighs. First one, then the other. Before trailing wet kisses down my leg, then back up to my thighs.

Oh my gosh.

I wasn't ready for the chills that sent up my spine. When his lips touch the area right between my thighs, close to my clit, I feel a tug in my belly and I arch my back in anticipation.

He doesn't disappoint when he takes my swollen clit into his mouth once more, this time pushing one finger inside my pussy at the same time.

I moan at the sensation as his finger sinks deeper, pushing in as far as it can.

"You're shaking," Lucas acknowledges.

Trust me, I know.

But please don't stop.

It feels too good.

All this time I never truly knew what I was missing out on.

Until now...

Ah!

His erection presses against my left leg, but I try to pull my mind away from thinking about it too hard.

Not when it would only distract me from what is going on between such legs.

Thick fingers work my pussy like any stiff cocky would, and I quickly get to the point where I feel the burning urge to grab his hair and cry out for dear mercies.

I do.

"Move yuh hand!" Lucas growls and pulls my hand away, effectively pinning it to my side.

I moan and settle with rotating my hips.

After all, he's the one with total control over my body, and I don't wish to find out the penalty if I disobey him.

The truth is, Lucas is a dangerous man.

Dangerously hot.

I'm telling you, this man could make Medusa's pussy melt without trying too hard...and in this moment, as his lidded eyes seem to peer into my soul, and judging by the ache between my legs, I know he could do so much worse to me.

So much worse.

With a torturous sigh, I close my eyes and whisper a silent prayer to the heavens.

A part of me wants to get up and bolt, but another part --the bigger part; albeit very horny and cocky-hypnotized -- wants to see it through.

Partly because I was a long way from home and without a car, but mostly because...damn.

What a man can fuck!

And suck pussy...

Double trouble.