23

Sunday: 11 A. M.
---------------------

My eyes flutter open and I awake from the best sleep I've had in a long while.

What time is it?

It feels like I've been sleeping for hours.

Where's my phone...?

I pat the empty space beside me but it's not there.

I'm wide awake now as I pull the sheets off of my body, leaving my nakedness exposed to the chilly morning air.

I hadn't gotten dressed last night, because one, I was too tired to move after Lucas was through with me, and two, I didn't have anything left to put on.

My dress wouldn't have been the most comfortable to sleep in, and since I didn't wear a bra, and my panty was no longer wearable--thanks to Lucas--that left me utterly naked.

And available to prying eyes...

My feet wobble slightly as I stand, and I'm instantly brought back to last night and the reason why.

Shit.

I sit on the edge of the bed and mentally count to ten before attempting to stand again.

My clit is throbbing and stings a bit every time that my legs rub against it as I walk to the bathroom.

I knew I was gonna be sore this morning, but not this sore.

Lucas is not in the room and while I'm grateful, I can't help but wonder where he is.

The inside of the bathroom is so stunning in the daylight, and the brightness of the sun rays which shine through the untinted window suggests that it's about midday or so.

As I turn on the tap, my reflection in the ceiling-high mirror catches my attention and I gasp.

My hair is fuzzy, my eyes are puffy, and my cheeks are rosy and slightly swollen. My regular morning face.

But that's not what catches my attention.

What catches me off-guard is the long trail of red spots decorating my neck from right below my ears to the base of my neck.

A weh the fuck this!?

Hickey!

And so much?

As if jolted by the memory, I turn to inspect my ass; and just as I suspect, two big hand prints sit pretty in red on each cheek, as if complementing the marks on my neck.

I blush.

If ever there were a walking evidence of a cheater, it would be you right now!

I sigh and splash some water on my face to reduce the flames in my cheeks.

The cold water feels so refreshing and seems to revive my skin.

Pulling a clean face towel from the rack, I pat my face dry. Stopping briefly to trail my hand along the side of my neck where the four bright red dots rest comfortably.

Another sigh escapes my lips.

Seriously?

Suh big and brawling too! And I don't even have enough concealer to cover them, right now.

Cho bloodclaat, Lucas man!

I touch the spot again, blinking as I do so. As if when I do the marks would magically disappear.