42

Tuesday: 7:15 P. M.

-------------------------

"This is nice," I admit, running my finger along the outline of his abs.

We've been laying in bed like this, wrapped in each other's arms, since he finished sorting me out earlier.

And what a sort out it was!

It's been roughly fifteen minutes since, and the ache between my legs has still not lessen by much. But, I won't let that bother me. It's a constant reminder of the punishment that had been met out to me, and I must accept it.

Plus, being wrapped up in Lucas' arms like this is a welcomed distraction.

It feels so good to be this way with him again. Especially now that we've seemed to agree to take another step in figuring out this thing that's brewing between us.

It seems much more intimate now than even before.

I like this.

I really, really do.

Sigh.

"I hope it stays like this," I say, smiling still, now using my pointer finger to draw a little heart shape on his skin.

Another tattoo to add to his collection. Only, this one's imaginary, and much more special.

I feel him shuffle under me, and I peer up to see him looking down at me; his long lashes touch the areas beneath his eyes, almost making them seem closed.

He has really beautiful lashes.

And eyes.

And lips.

And teeth.

And hair.

And body.

And budd--

"Why wouldn't it?" he says, interrupting my thoughts, his eyes searching mine.

Of course him staring at me like that causes me to blush.

I hate that he still has this effect on me.

"I don't know," I tell him, trying to find the right words to say. "I guess after my last relationship, I've just been on the defensive."

He chuckles and the vibration travels through my body as well. His usual smirk followsuit. "Well, never fear...Superman is here to tear down your walls; quite literally and figuratively."

The heat rushes to my cheeks, and I bite my tongue to stop myself from cheesing too hard. I playfully roll my eyes instead. "Mi hate yuh eno!"

Nastiness.

Full a himself yah!

Real crawses man...with yuh crawses hood.

...Yuh never know say it a crawses when it did a drill out yuh hole likkle while don't? Bring tears to yuh eyes to how fuck sweet. Now it a crawses. Hmm...

Tucking my head under his arm, I try to hide my face which is now a dead giveaway of my embarrassment.

Pushing away a stray lock from my face, Lucas pecks me on the nose and responds with, "Yuh done confess say yuh like me already. Yuh can't take it back now. Else, one bump a go grow pon yuh nose."

I laugh at his childlike remark.

Ah boi.

Lucas chuckles lowly, but it stops as quickly as it starts. He runs his hand, that I'm currently laying on, along the indent of my spine, leaving a trail of heat beneath my skin each time it passes over it.