36

Sunday: 10:00 a.m.
------------------

I roll over and unto my back, using the top of my palm to rub my eyes which feel sore and swollen.

Every muscle in my body mimics the same feeling; tight and sore.

Yes man, yuh love fuck too much.

That big hood do yuh...

Closing my eyes tighter, I smile, reminiscing on the night I'd had and how each event unfolds before me like a vivid dream.

Damn.

It was a good day.

In fact, it had been one of the best days of my life.

Good fun, good vibes, chilling with friends, and topping it off with some really good sex.

What better way to end a night?

Than in a Lucas bed...

Hey, mi nah lie! The buddy pon tha man deh have mi weak yuh fret!

It's true. For the first time in a while I must agree with my inner demon child.

If there is one thing I'm certain of, it's that that man is undeniably competent in bed.

Right desso she!

At least him buddy nuh big fi nothing.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I feel a sharp pull in my lower abdomen as I remember how he had handled me in the pool, especially.

Like he hadn't just ravished me earlier that night, and I was a piece of fresh meat served on a platter to a starving prisoner.

Mmhmm...

Admittedly, I've never been more sexually attracted to a man than I am to this man. And I know he knows it too. He sure uses it to his advantage.

It's almost like his prime purpose is to ruin me.

Father God...I see your good works.

Where is he by the way, I think as I look over to his spot on the bed that is currently void of his sexiness.

It's the second time that I'm waking up to him not being in bed with me.

Maybe him a vampire?

I chuckle at the thought.

No, but really, which part Lucas gone leave mi?

Suddenly, as if timing my thoughts, my phone goes off. Pulling the sheets further along my body, I reach over and retrieve it from the nightstand.

10:05 A. M.

A suh early mi wake up?

Nuh wonder sleep still a burn mi eye dem...

A notification sits on top of the screen and I pull it down to see who the message is from.

Speaking of the devil.

I feel as the smile spreads across my face as I take in the message and the sender.

Lucas ❤️.

I still hadn't changed his name.

After the way he'd reacted when he saw what it was before, I wouldn't dare.

The change fitting fi true.

Smaddy say Such Man fuck man. And Lucas will never that!

Not wid that good piece a hood weh him a bring inna him jeans.