71

LUCAS P. O. V
----------------------------
Friday: 8:02 P. M.
----------------------------

It has been almost fifteen solid minutes since I came here to do work, and God bless the little I've managed to get done.

My mind can't seem to focus on work when it can't even get my body to calm the fuck down.

Jah know.

A frustrated groan leaves my lips as I shove my hand underneath the desk and forcibly push down at the tent in my shorts, only for it to spring back into its former upright position.

No, to pussyclaat!

Then a wah this, bredda?

My dick is still hard as fuck, throbbing painfully in my shorts.

Much to my displeasure.

If mi nuh get blue balls today, mi change mi bloodclaat name, highya!

Yes man, a better uno start call mi Steve from now.

'Cause this ano me.

Me?

Lucas Xavier Senior?

Could never be.

Yuh mad?

Scoffing at the thought, I rub my legs together in an effort to relieve the tension that has built up between them.

I need a release.

But, how can I do that when I'm stuck in this predicament and I can't even help myself?

Maybe you should stop thinking about it...

That's exactly what I've been doing.

Hence the reason I'm here.

But, it doesn't work.

Nothing works.

Every time I manage to get the boner under control, my mind strays to the lock-headed browning, who has been tormenting my thoughts all day, and I'm involuntarily brought back to square one.

Nah, blood...

This a torture to rass.

Continuing to scroll through my emails, I sigh, releasing a puff of hot air through my lips.

My eyes fleet over to the row of blank monitors mounted above my desk, again.

My jaws tick as I stare at them, but I immediately look away for the umpteenth time since night.

I'm fighting as hard as possible to stay focused; trying to avoid acting on the thought that came to me immediately after I sat down, fifteen minutes ago.

But the more the minutes tick by, the more tempted I'm becoming.

Then this nuh safe.

I click on an email from Ashley with the invoice and C84 form that she'd signed off on for the container shipment that has just arrived from China.

I send the documents to the printer, and wait for them to pop out. Swivelling around to retrieve the docs from the machine, that's near the corner, my attention is drawn to the monitors again.

I sigh, contemplating my next move.

Ah fuck it!

I power on the monitors just as Amanda walks into view.

My eyebrows shot up, watching her with curious anticipation as she walks over to the kitchen sink.

She's dressed in a thin, pink and white acid-wash typa marina dress that stops mid-thigh revealing her perfectly toned legs.