93

LUCAS P.O.V.
___________________
Saturday: 11:25 P.M.
-----------------------------

I study her, standing there acting all timid.

My eyes trail down her body, noting the likkle short dress she's wearing. Its colour complements her tone --I always loved seeing her in red-- and the fabric sits snug against her skin; the cleavage so low-cut it almost exposes her breast dem weh done stiff up so inna it. It stops mid-thigh, exposing the smooth, clean skin of her legs.

Damn.

My dick jumps just from looking at her.

If the front look so, can just imagine the back.

I bite my lower lip and narrow my eyes at her.

Why Amanda a show off mi things so though, Fada God?

Looking so fucking sexy and seductive.

She know wah she a do?

Not because a yasso she deh, she fi feel comfortable. Mi nuh want nobody see mi woman certain way--gyal nor bwoy.

Nah, man, yuh mad?

Cyaa wear dem breeda dress yah come pon road, highya.

Fi fat up whofa yeye?

This should be for my eyes and my eyes only.

Then again, preeing the thoughts running through my head, she probably couldn't keep it on for a minute.

Matter-of-fact...I quirk a brow, noting she still hasn't moved from the time I called her.

Why this likkle girl a tempt mi inna the night yah?

My frown deepens and my voice comes out gruff when I speak, saying, "Amanda, mi say fi come here..."

And don't make mi affi come fi yuh.

A loud shriek draws my attention away from her and brings my focus to the two catty weh practically a dry-fuck each other dung the hall.

Same fucking thing.

A dem sum'n yah Gabby carry her come expose her to?

Jah jah.

Mi hope ano bruck Gabby and her batty-gyal friend dem a try bruck out mi woman eno. Oh.

Else a chubble.

I'm about to ease off the wall when a guy exits the male restroom, walking as if he's about to bump into me. I dress back and see him giggle, sending me a wink.

"Hey, handsome!"

But a wah the--

Before I can react, he's out of sight, disappearing 'round the corner leading back to the club's main door.

Just when mi feel like mi ago get dawk, I hear Amanda giggle.

My head snaps to her immediately.

With a cheeky grin on her lips, she finally moves over to me, pushing my back, back against the wall. "The man like yuh!"

Weh the fuck Amanda a say to mi?

"Like, yuh bomboclaat!" I hiss, so only we can hear. "Mi look like mi fuck man?"

One thing that nuh bwoy cyaa get mi do.

Yuh mad!

Pussy mi say: all day, everyday. Straight. The fuck?