21

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD...⚠️
________________

Saturday: 10:00 P. M.
------------------

With the door closed behind us, every pretence falls. The facade we show the world instantly melts away...and all we want is to fuck each other's brains out.

I welcome it.

Crave it even.

His scent.

His eyes.

His touch. So electric, it sends shock waves to my nether regions with every contact.

The masculine aura which surrounds him. It's an embodiment of strength and authority.

Mm-hmm...

I love a man who knows what he wants and has no problem taking it.

Every kiss has a raw intensity. I'm breathing fast, but my heart races even faster.

We're both a frantic mess as we try to pull each other's jackets off, walking backwards into a downstairs bedroom, all the while holding the kiss.

Our bodies fit together as if we are made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm; like a fucking jigsaw puzzle.

With his foot, Lucas closes the door behind him, and I giggle against his lips.

God, he's sexy.

So fucking sexy...

"Please...don't...stop..." I mumble, not caring whether it sounds desperate.

I am desperate...

...ly, in need of him.

With a laugh, he lifts me right off my feet, which automatically wrap around his waist, and carries me toward the bed, letting me fall with a soft bounce on the mattress.

I stare up into his eyes which darken under the lights.

We lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for me to feel safe with him.

His eyes ask a silent question, and I nod confirming my answer.

Gripping me by the arm, he pulls me into a sitting position.

Then he's all business, unzipping my dress and bringing it down to my waist, before pulling it completely off. In one swift motion.

The once elegant dress pools into a puddle of black fabric on the floor.

I sigh due to the loss of contact.

I need to feel him.

Both on me and inside me.

However, the next thing I feel is his hand in my hair. How he seems to love the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it from the updo.

Then his hand moves down my cheekbones to my lips, lingers for a while, before dropping to his side.

I can feel his fingers on my lips still. I wanted so much to suck them off.

Bummer.

Before I can dwell on it too much though, Lucas moves again. This time it's to grab hold of my leg.

A feeling I can't quite describe rushes through my stomach as he lifts my left leg and brings it to his chest, causing me to fall backwards.

His eyes are trained on me as he gently massages my toes.