97

LUCAS P.O.V.
-----------------------------
Saturday: 11:00 A.M.
-----------------------------

That was quick.

A satisfied smile graces my lips as I read the tweet which pops up on my Twitter feed.

Long fucking time mi a wait fi this gwaan.

It's like the ops knew I wanted to see this today

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's like the ops knew I wanted to see this today.

Now my very shitty morning isn't as shitty anymore.

Can't say the same for Colonel Jones though, judging by this.

Fi him shit supposed to well bind up now.

To pussyclaat.

My grin stretches at the thought.

Mi know fi a fact say him never think him woulda get fucked.

Especially since we had a deal.

But...

Mek mi ask uno sum'n: mi ever yet tell none a uno say mi a Saint?

No.

Alright then...

So, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the moment I got the news that Amba was suspended, I sent all evidence I had on Jones to the Chief of Defence.

Don't?

Yuh fuck.

Pity Jones didn't see this coming. After all, I'd promised to spare him had he done what I wanted.

Suffice to say: he did, holding onto that promise like gospel.

But...mi never tell nuh man say mi perfect, yuzeet. Leave that to Jesus.

Plus, him never hear say a promise is a comfort to a fucking fool?

Must've been a rassclaat duppybat then.

I scroll further, seeing that a few other media outlets also covered the story.

Love e look.

Feeling extra pleased, I click out of Twitter, bringing the bottle of water to my lips.

When a sudden loud banging on my front door draws my attention to it. Standing, I adjust the waistband of my sweatpants on my hips and walk to the door.

Then wait, a who the fuck this a beat dung mi door so?

Instinctively, I access the camera that's connected to the security system.

While I'm not worried--If it were someone unfamiliar, Dreddy wouldn't have let them in. Unless them shoot up mi gate and mi woulda hear the commotion -- it never hurts to mind your 'Ps' and 'Qs'.