32

Saturday: 3:25 P. M.
--------------------

I knew it.

I knew the place, on my way up here, looked faintly familiar, but I just wasn't sure. After all, the first and last time I'd been here was at night and I wasn't quite in the right frame of mind at the time.

I was busy thinking about more important things...

Like Such Man cocky size.

Like I said: more important things.

"Yuh reach?" Deidre's voice connects through the line, breaking my contact with the man I've been dying to see, but dreaded seeing at the same time.

I clear my throat. "Yes. Where are you?"

"Soon come," is all she says.

I sigh.

Typical Deidre-Ann behaviour to disappear when you need her, leaving you to fend for your own at the least opportuned time.

Like right now when Such Man seems to be staring through my soul even from ten feet away.

And he doesn't even care that I'm looking right back at him.

Damn.

He looks easy-going, dressed in a crisp, straight white T, and blue cut-off foot jeans which he ties together with a pair of blue Clarks.

Like the cha-cha boy he is, he makes the simplest clothes look sexy af.

I can't tear my eyes away. It's almost like I'm in a trance. Not that I wanted to look anywhere else anyways.

I watch as he brings the liquor bottle from his lips and shots me a quick wink.

My heartbeat quickens and the butterflies which should be fluttering in my belly bottom seem to have gotten a misdirection because I can feel them fluttering somewhere else.

Mhm...

I look away. Finally. "Cool."

I had to.

After all, now is not the time or place to wet up myself.

Well, not in that way.

Chuckling at the thought, I turn and study the place.

He must've really taken this pool party thing seriously.

The decor is stunning; especially the colours. And...

Watch ya! Not even did realize. Headphone edition pool party to pussyclaat!

Bap bap. A wah yuh nah seh! Man money tall!

I like this. I really do.

No wonder I couldn't hear the music from the gate. I almost turned around thinking I was lost.

Smart.

This is nice.

Wonder who he's trying to impress?

Not me, so don't even bother with it...

The place has a woman's touch to it though. Everything is in its place and the entire layout from the bar to the pool is simply impeccable.

Must've had Jessica's help with decorating...

I feel a sudden pang in my chest and regret going there immediately.

Of course, reality won't even allow me to be the center of attraction in my own fucking fantasy.

Sad.