11

Monday: 5:30 a.m.
----------------

I toss and turn for the thousandth time since before the crack of dawn.

Thoughts of strong arms and pretty, brown eyes that haunt my dreams still flood my mind.

Those eyes.

I couldn't get them out of my head all night.

The way they'd twinkled with mischief and seemed to burn through me as he'd trapped me under his trance.

His eyes weren't the only thing which haunted my dreams though.

So did his touch. I remember how my body had betrayed me at the feel of his strong arms on mine as he'd pinned me to the freaking wall.

And that wasn't even the half of it.

His lips.

His abs.

His beard. How it had tickled my face as he leaned in.

Not to mention his cologne. How I could still smell it faintly; lingering in the air long after he'd left.

His legs....

Never have I ever thought I'd enjoy feeling someone's knee press against my pussy as much as I did.

I still can't believe he'd done that.

In the middle of a restaurant! Where anybody and everybody could see!

What could've possessed a man I barely know, who barely knows me, to make such a risqué move?

And the worse part about it is that I let him.

Liking every bit of it.

And wanting more. More of him!

The thought sends a shiver down my spine, and goosebumps immediately cover my body.

Under the coolness of the AC, my body heats up.

My mind flashes back to last night's chain of events, and I inwardly smile.

It's still shocking to me the way I'd carried on when we got home. It was almost as if an animal had let loose inside me...a sex-deprived one...in heat.

As for how or why it had loosen, I have no idea.

But Odaine didn't seem to mind.

It seemed to motivate him even more for him to pleasure me like never before.

I'm not complaining either.

What's there to complain about when you're getting fucked like a horse?

It was amazing!

Unbelievably so.

Still, although last night was epic, for some strange reason, the after effect of Odaine's killer strokes isn't the only ache I feel between my legs.

I absentmindedly touch the spot between my legs; my fingers coating immediately.

I'm super wet...all over again.

Damn.

I sigh louder than intended and Odaine shifts beside me and rolls over onto his side.

He looks at me through hazy eyes and smiles. "Good morning, baby..."

I return the smile. "Morning, babe."

He bunches the pillow under his head. "Why are you up so early?"