Realisation

Y/Ns POV

There's a ringing in my ears and I slowly open my eyes, the class is surrounding me and I can see a worried look on Katsukis face.

"Y/N are you okay?? You just collapsed randomly..." Izuku looks worried as hell.

I widen my eyes and I look around. "Where's hagakure??"

"She should be here, why do you ask Y/N?" Mr Aizawa looks a little confused.

I remember the visions, is this what Nighteyes quirk is like...or is this the small part of my fathers quirk warning me..I look back up at Aizawa. "She's the traitor."

He looks confused and everyone looks around trying to see her gloves or shoes, they don't see her and Aizawa calls the principle to close the school as villains may have broken in and that he thinks he knows who the traitor is. Katsuki helps me up and so does Kirishima, they help me to stand as I'm still weak from passing out. Kirishima opens the door for Katsuki and I and in the distance I see Toga and Shigiraki.

"Mr Aizawa the villains are here!" I call out using up my strength to shout loudly.

The last thing I remember seeing is Mr Aizawa running out to stop the villains before everything faded to black again.

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

"It's been a while hasn't it...I'm sorry I couldn't do more to help...I was weak...but I'm stronger now...I'm sorry" tears fell down my face as i places the flowers on his grave.

"I'm sorry Katsuki..."

Sorry for forgetting about this book, I didn't have motivation. This is the ending I'm going with, you all pushed me to it. I thought about cancelling the book all together due to the hate comments I got. Seriously half of you need to grow up. to the other half that didn't send me hate, thank you for being there. With out you guys I would never have finished this. Sorry about the ending though.

I'm writing a book on MadiAceMikela
Please check it out :)