Race

Y/N's POV

"Hope you're ready to return to your lesson! Today it's Hero basic training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while, welcome back! Now then, listen carefully for what's in store! We're going to be conducting a little race, take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training!" Dad smiled.

"If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the U.S.J instead?" Tenya raised his hand.

"Ahhh, that facility specialises in disasters, as I said earlier this is a race. So prepare! You're about to step into field gamma! Inside is a form of factories that make up a tricky labyrinth, good luck finding your way around! You'll be competing in groups of five, each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal and you do what you must to rescue me! Whoever finds me first wins! But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum, please?" Dad replied.

"Why are you pointing at me!?" Katsuki asked annoyed.

"Last time you destroyed your base," I pointed out.

"Tch," he looked away.

"Right! Now then let's get to your places!" Dad shouted.

First up Izuku, Ojiro, Tenya, Sero and Mina.

"Iida hasn't fully recovered yet, right? He should sit this out," Denki pointed out.

"Damn everyone in this group has really good mobility," Kirishima said.

"Huh, I'd say Midoriya is at a heavy disadvantage against those four." Yaoyorozu looked at the screen.

"That's what I think, moving around quickly isn't one of his strong suits, that's for sure." Jiro replied.

"And whenever he uses his powers he always gets badly injured," Yaoyorozu said.

"Who's your pick? I'm betting on Sero," Kirishima smiled.

"Oh yeah? Hmm, I got odds on Ojiro," Denki replied.

"I choose Ashido, cause she's got a super athletic body," Mineta said.

"I know Deku will be last," Katsuki said.

"Even if he's still recovering, I think Iida still got this one," Uraraka said.

Tsu agreed.

"Personally I think it will be Tenya but Izuku is gettin a better handle on his quirk so who knows," I looked to the screen.

"Is everyone ready!? Begin!" Dad shouted.

As soon as the race started Sero used his tape to swing around everything. Mina used her Acid to slide on the pipes. Everyone was at a good pace. Sero was in first place.

"Look at him go! In a make like this it makes sense to be above everything else!" Kirishima smiled.

"So that means Sero's at an advantage because he can take to the sky," Shoji pointed out.

I looked at the screen carefully when first place was taken by someone else. We all gasped seeing as it was Izuku.

"Woah! Midoriya!?" Denki, Kirishima and Mineta said shocked.

"Since when can he do that!?" Denki asked.

Wait! Oh shit! Katsuki won't be happy, he's moving like him!

"Amazing, those jumps. He looks just like-" Uraraka started.

I looked to Katsuki to see he was shocked and getting very angry. I looked back to the screen to see Izuku landing on a pipe. Everything was going great until he slipped.

"And it's over! Thanks hero and congratulations!" Dad smiled.

"All right!" Sero cheered.

He won the race after all. It was group two's turn to race now. Group Two consists of Katsuki, Kaminari, Sato, Shinsou and me. I smirked as I stretched waiting for the race to start. As soon as it started I teleported as far as I would go which was really close to the end.

Frog

I jumped really high onto the wall and started to climb up it. I soon got there and saw no one else was there, well no one who was racing at the time. I smiled as I was the first one there. I heard explosions behind me and I turned around to see Katsuki and Shinsou. They reached the finish and Katsuki let Shinsou down.

Why was he on his back-Shinsou brain washed him!

"What just happened?" Katsuki asked confused.

"Well let's just say you and Shinsou tied for second place," I smiled.

"Huh?" He asked.

I chuckled and turned to Shinsou. "Good job out there! I hope you like the class."

He smiled a little bit. "Thanks."

Time skip brought to you by the power of...music XD

We finished our training and went to the locker rooms to change.

"Seriously!?" Yaoyorozu asked.

I looked at her confused. "Everything okay?"

"Look at this hole in the wall," she pointed to the wall.

Oh shit!

"I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves! Ashido's slender waist! Hagakure's floating underwear! Uraraka's super sized body! Y/N perfect shape! Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies!" Mineta screamed.

Jiro used her earphone jacks to poke his eye so he didn't perv on us. We heard him scream in pain.

"Ugh! Thanks Kyoka!" Hagakure said obviously annoyed.

"Despicable, we'll close up this hole immediately!" Yaoyorozu frowned.

I could tell Jiro was upset about Mineta not saying anything about her. I felt sorry for her, she's beautiful. How can a perverted grape like Mineta not see that. We got to class and did the usual things like English. Finally school finished for the day and Izuku hurried off, presumably to see dad.

"I couldn't do this before because I wasn't in the room." I heard Katsuki said to someone.

"Do what?" Mineta asked.

I turned around to see a fuming Katsuki.

"DONT FUCKING TRY TO PERV ON MY GIRLFRIEND YOU DAMN PERVERTED EXTRA!" He shouted.

"Whaaaa?" Mineta said nervously.

"Don't think I didn't hear what you said about Y/N!" He glared at him.

"Wait you and Bakugo?" Denki asked me.

I turned around. "Yup!"

I felt arms around me, I looked over my shoulder to see Katsuki hugging me from behind. I noticed Mineta look at the two of us with jealousy.

He's just Jealous because he ain't got no one

Everyone left and so did Katsuki and I. He held my hand wand walked me home.

"Wanna Watch the movies now?" I asked.

He smiled. "You read my mind."

We went into my room and I put a movie on. We sat on my bead and cuddled while watching the movie. We were watching a horror movie first. After we watched like 3 movies Katsuki had to go home. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"I love you," I looked up at him.

He looked down and me and leaned in kissing me on the lips. "I love you too."

We parted ways and as soon as he left I felt cold. I shut the door and went inside and headed off to bed.