Camp day 2

Y/N's POV

I started to improve on my Teleportation quirk. I focused on teleporting short distances without resting for as long. It was hard and gave me a massive headache but I kept going. I grabbed my water bottle and took a drink to keep myself hydrated. I found that the more water I drink the more I can teleport.

"Y/N I want you to try to switch between different three quirks, ice, fire and Telekinesis," Mr. Aizawa said.

I nodded. "Alright."

I focused on Telekinesis and lifted a rock, I then quickly switched to fire and shot a burst of flames. After that I shot a small ice spike. I continued to do that for a while. After 15 minutes Mr. Aizawa came up to me and got me to do the same thing as Katsuki. They got me a barrel of boiling hot water and I began to dot what Katsuki was doing.

Time skip brought to you by extensive training that felt like hell.

"Now remember what I said? We're not serving you're food anymore!" Pixie Bob grinned.

"If you guys wanna eat you'll have to make your own meals! Starting with curry!" Rag doll explained excitedly.

"Yes ma'am," Everyone Said in defeat.

"Ahahahhahaha oh man! Do you guys look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can get by, by making sloppy casserole!" Ragdoll laughed.

"Ah! I see an important part of saving someone recovering from a disaster, is providing for their physical needs, as well as spiritual. Aha! This is a great opportunity! LETS MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS CURRY IN THE WORD EVERYONE!" Tenya yelled.

"Yeah okay" we all replied sounding dead inside.

Todoroki was lighting the fires for everyone using his fire side.

"Hey Todoroki! Can we get some fire over here too?" Mina asked.

"Bakugo, use an explosion to light that," Sero smiled.

"This is so beneath me!" He yelled lighting a big explosion.

I slapped my face in annoyance. "That was too big of an explosion."

"To much!" Tokoyami explained.

"If you rely on others then you'll never learn to start a fire yourself," Yaoyorozu pointed out.

"Here let me," Todoroki said to Ochaco, Mina and I.

"Wow! Thank you so much!" Ochaco smiled.

"Burn baby burn!" Mina smiled.

"But not too hot okay?" Ochaco joked causing Todoroki to smile a bit.

"We did it!" We all sighed in relief after we finished cooking.

I grabbed a fork and started eating. This isn't any good but I'm starving.

"Woah your scarfing Momo!" Mina smiled.

"Yes, my quirk transforms lipids into brand new atoms to create inorganic material. That means the more I eat the more I can make," Yaoyorozu explained.

"Like how poop works," Sero said.

I gasped and hit him in the top head. Jiro literally went up to him and punched him screaming "apologise."

"Okay! I'm sorry!" He cried out.

I finished my food and went over to Katsuki he smiled when he saw me. I sat down and he wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled for a bit. Jiro, Mina and Ochaco came running over to us.

"Hey Y/N! We were wondering if you could play us a song with your guitar?"

"You brought a guitar?" Katsuki asked.