Back to school

Y/N's POV

"HOUSE ARREST!?" I laughed.

"Oh shut up!" He muttered angrily.

I held my stomach and eventually stopped laughing. "I can't believe you got house arrest."

"It's only for three days," He glared at me before walking off.

I chuckled and ran up to Kaminari and Shinsou. I jumped on Kaminaris back knocking him forward a bit.

"Oh Y/N," Kaminari chuckled.

"Sooooo, how'd the date go?" I asked curiously.

"Pretty good, thanks for setting it up! Now I can finally say I have a boyfriend!" Kaminari laughed.

"You two are dating!?" A familiar voice, Mina, cried out.

"Yeah, it's no big deal," Shinsou sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm so proud of you two!" Mina and I hugged them both.

We walked to class, laughing and joking about the most random things. We were on the way to class when we saw a line in front of us.

"Listen up everyone! Stay in line and move properly into position, I want to see order!" Iida yelled.

"You're the only one who's not in line," Sero pointed out.

Iida froze. "The dilemma of a class rep."

"I heard a little rumour about class 1-A, TWO PEOPLE! YOU HAD TWO PEOPLE FAIL THE LICENSING EXAM! LOSERS!" Monoma yelled.

"Ugh not this idiot again," I mumbled.

"Monoma from class B," Sero whined.

"He's just as unhinged as usual," Kaminari said with a shocked expression.

"Bet you were the only one in your class to fail, just like in the final huh?" Kirishima smirked.

"Hahahahahahhahaha!" He laughed before turning away.

"That wasn't an answer copy cat!" I cried out.

"Hah! Actually, everyone one of us passed! We've pulled ahead of you big shots, and what's with the nickname!?" Monoma asked.

I stuck my tongue out like a child would.

"I'm sorry it was my fault," Todoroki frowned.

"They're the ones who were turning it into a competition, it's no big deal!" Kirishima smiled softly.

"According to teacher Vlad, we have classes together this semester. Doesn't that sound like fun? I'm looking forward to it!" A cute girl with horns smiled.

Monoma whispered something in her ears.

"I can't wait to test out my skills!" Kirishima grinned.

"Isn't she the exchange student?" Kaminari asked.

"Touch me and I'll pommel you till yo mamma doesn't know ya!" She grinned.

I froze and Monoma began to laugh.

"Stop filling her mind with crazy!" Kendo frowned at him.

I sighed. He will never change.

Time skip

"Hi there it's the adorable and small mammal you all know and love, your principle! You may notice the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality, I haven't been taking care of it. This is something that can happen to humans too, even if you eat a balanced diet for all the vitamins and minerals, you won't have a main of luscious locks unless you're getting lots of sleep."

"That's the secret. Disturbances in your normal resting patterns are terrible for your hair. So if you want to improve-" principle Nezu began.

Is this important?

"My own sleep cycle has been upset by the incidents that took place over summer vacation which I'm sure everyone here knows about already. We lost a piller of hope, the ramifications of which have appeared faster than I could have ever imagined and there will likely be even more chaos in the near future. In particular, this will be most apparent to those of you who are studying in the Hero course. You just approach extra curricular activities, like the hero work studies available to second and third years. With a greater sense of caution-" he continued.

"What do you think that's about?" I asked Shinsou.

"I don't know but they do sound interesting," he replied.

The principle speech went on for quite a bit. After that Hound dog went up to talk about Izuku's and Katsuki's fight, he didn't say their names but he told everyone that they fought. He ended up getting so angry that he began to talk full dog. Vlad King ended up talking for him.

We all were sent back to the classrooms by year level. Third years, then Second years and lastly First years.

Time skip

"Okay, starting today we will resume our regular classes and training schedule. I know a lot has happened recently, however, you need to switch gears and focus on your school duties. We're lecturing today but this semester you will have even harsher training." Mr. Aizawa announced to the class.

I heard Mina whisper something but I could make it out.

"Like to share Ashido?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

Mina froze and looked slightly scared.

"Excuse me Sir, May I ask a question? What were those things the principle was talking about during the opening ceremonies? I've never heard the term 'hero work studies' before," Tsu raised her hand.

"I know right, that had me pretty confused too," Sero added.

"I also have concerns," Tokoyami said.

"He said there's something the upperclassmen participate in, correct?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Hmm, I was planning to talk more about those at a later date. But I guess telling you know is more logical, to put it simply, it's work outside of class. Like the internships you did at pro hero agencies before. Only closer to the real thing," Mr Aizawa informed us.

"WAIT BU WHY DID WE WORK SO HARD AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!?" Ochaco yelled.

"She has a point, if we have work studies, those who weren't scouted at the sports festival still have career paths," Iida added.

"You gotta calm down, you're acting kinda nutso!" Sato looked at Ochaco worriedly.

"It doesn't make sense!" She cried out.

"You'll be using your connections with the festival to secure a work study. It's basic networking, this isn't part of your normal school work. Its discretionary for each student, that means, whose who weren't scouted at the sport festival have a hard time lining one up I'm afraid. Originally individual Agencies recruited on their own but there was lots of competition as lots of people tried to recruit U.A students. So this is how things ended up, good enough Ochaco?" Mr. Aizawa replied.

"I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions sir," She bowed as she sat in her chair.

"Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in real ways, for longer periods of time. Until now there haven't been many first years who received their licenses. With the increased activity with villains, were currently exploring the idea that you can participate in work studies as well. We'll explain more about the work study positions and what that program entails at a later date. But for now we've got other things to worry about." Mr. Aizawa looked at us all.

"That's all, sorry to keep you waiting, Mic," Mr Aizawa said as the door opened fast.

"FIRST PERIOD IS ENGLISH! IN OTHER WORDS ITS JAM TIME! YA MISS ME!? WEVE GOT A LOT TO COVER TODAY, LETS GET ROLLING WITH IT, YA DIG!?" He shouted.