Dad!?

Y/N's POV

"I'll ask you two one more time Katsuki Bakugo and Y/N Yagi aspiring hero's, will you join the league of Villains?" Shigaraki asked yet again.

"Go throw yourself into traffic," Katsuki smirked.

Shigaraki turned to Kurogiri and whispered something to him. They then whispered something to the other villains. They all nodded and turned on the T.V, Mr. Aizawa was speaking.

They're treating them like, like villains!

Shigaraki turned the T.V off and turned to us. "Isn't that strange? The hero's are becoming the bad guys, seems like they're not dealing with this very well at all. So much criticism, well everyone makes a mistake or two right? It's not like they're supposed to be perfect, modern day hero's sure have it rough. Don't you think Bakugo and Yago?"

"Once a hero receives payment to protect people they aren't a real hero anymore. That's what Stains actions taught us." Spinner said.

"A hero in this current system only cares about money and glory and since society buys into those idiotic rules, anyone deemed a loser is shoved aside. So we want to pose some questions, what is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly fair? Soon everyone will be asking. That when we'll know we've won, and you like winning. Don't you?" Shigaraki looked to Katsuki.

Katsuki glared at Shigaraki and remained silent.

"Dabi let him go," Shigaraki pointed to Katsuki. "Toga take her blood."

"You'll know he'll just fight," Dabi said.

"I'll gladly take her blood! Such a cute girl will be even cuter when she bleeds!" Toga jumped over to me.

"It's fine we're recruiting him so we should treat him as an equal," Shigaraki replied.

Toga grabbed one of her container things from her costume and stabbed into my arm. I winced in pain.

"Besides, he's smart enough to know he can't take us all, right? After all, U.A students are so clever," Shigaraki continued.

"Hey, stop taking her blood," Katsuki looked to toga.

"Now why would I do that, I've almost got enough!" Toga giggled.

"Hey twice you do it," Dabi looked to the villain next to him.

"Sure thing! No way," he said.

"Do it," Dabi just glared at him.

He has a similar stoic face as Todoroki. Are they secretly brother? Okay who am I kidding that's impossible, right?

"Alright fine," twice walked over to Katsuki.

"I do apologise for such forceful methods but please understand that we aren't some kind of unruly mob committing crimes without a third act in mind. We didn't kidnap you by accident," Compress said.

Toga finished collecting my blood and went back behind the bar.

"Even though our backgrounds are different, everyone here has suffered because of people, rules and hero's who try to hold us back. I'm sure you're the same," Shigaraki said.

As soon as Katsuki was freed he punched the villain, twice and blasted Shigaraki. The hand on his face fell off.

"Shigaraki!" Twice yelled.

"I'm done listening to your endless talking, can you not get to the point or do you just like you're own voice? Also you hurt Y/N. Basically what you're saying is that you wanna cause some trouble and you want me to join you. Well screw you!" Katsuki glared at them.