Night together

Y/N's POV

We had gotten back to the dorms and eaten dinner. Iida, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu offered to do the dishes. Me being me didn't let that offer go to waste.

"Thanks again guys," I smiled.

"No problem!" Iida replied.

I walked off and headed to my room. I walked in and sat on my bed.

I recon I deserve some relaxation and something fun to do!

I sat up and grabbed my VR headset. I put on a horror game and linked it up to the T.V. The game I was playing was called Face your Fears. I was playing the first one Because I hadn't had the chance to play it yet. I was up to the point where things were flying around the room and there was a clown that kept moving.

There was a knock on my door and it opened. I paused the game to see Katsuki looking at me funny.

"What's that look for?" I chuckled.

"What were you doing?" He asked.

"Playing VR Face your fears!" I replied smiling.

He sat on my bed and looked at me. "Do you have Beat Saber?"

"OMG YES! THATS ONE OF MY FAV GAMES!" I yelled.

He chuckled at my reaction and I put the game on. "You go first."

"I was planing on it," I chuckled.

I put on the song 'Crab Rave' and went on expert +. After the song ended I looked at my final score. I got the S rank, I jumped in joy as I'd never gotten that rank before.

"That was pretty good, but I can do better. What's the hardest song you have?" Katsuki asked.

I grabbed my phone and searched it up, I played a video and not even 5 seconds in I put the VR headset back on and searched for the song.

"Through The Fire And Flames," I said.

I gave him the headset and put it on expert +. I was about to tell him that it was a bad idea but he wouldn't listen anyway. The game ended pretty soon and he looked disappointed.

"I was going to warn you but you would've played it anyway," I chuckled.

He took the headset off and sat with me on the bed. He put his arm around my shoulder and we just sat there cuddling. I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled softly, he smelt of caramel.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

I got up and put on a horror movie, I sat back down and got in the covers because I was slightly cold. Katsuki got under the covers too and put his arm around me again. I snuggled closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder again.

"Have you got moves yet?" He asked.

"Yeah, two actually," I replied.

"What are they called?" He asked curiously.

"Actually I haven't named them yet," I chuckled.

"What? How?" He looked down at me.

"I dunno, but I was thinking they could be called Blind Light and EarthBreak," I looked up at him.

"They are really cool! Mine is called AP Shot," he chuckled.

"Thanks! Also that sounds awesome!" I smiled.

We focused back onto the movie, a blonde girl was being chased by the killer.

"She's gonna trip and die, I bet ya." I said.

After I said that she fell, she struggled to get back up. As she was getting back up the killer appeared behind her.

"Please! Please! I don't wanna die!" The girl cried out.

The killer didn't reply and she was killed. "Called it."

"have you seen this movie before?" Katsuki asked.

I put a hand to my chest. "How did you know?"

He chuckled and kissed me on the lips. "Just that you know what's going to happen."

I kissed him back and rested my head on his chest. I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

Katsuki's POV

I noticed Y/N hadn't moved for a while and the movie just finished. I looked down to see her sleeping peacefully. I smiled a little and kissed her forehead. I got out the bed and turned the TV off before leaving the room. I went to my room and flopped on my bed.

Why was I the one?

I rolled over to fac the wall.

Why did I end him?

I bit my lip as tears filled my vision.

Don't cry damn it, you're not a weakling!

More tears filled my eyes as I sat up.

Fucking stupid! If I was stronger this wouldn't have happened!

I felt the warm tears start to stream down my face.

Damn it! I'm not even strong enough to not cry! I'm a fucking weakling!

I felt a strange feeling inside, like I wanted to scream. It felt like I was drowning inside and everyone else was breathing. I clenched my fists tightly and punched my punching bag. I kept doing this until I calmed down a bit. I looked at the time, 1:37 am.

I sighed and decided I should sleep. I'd been attacking the punching bag for quite some time. I lied down on my back and looked at the ceiling before drifting off to sleep.

Sorry this chapter isn't as long as the others but I would like to give a shout out to the person who named the two ultimate moves.

Mila805