The aftermath

Y/N's POV

I looked down to see a throwing knife. I winced in pain as I pulled it out.

"Y/N!" Izuku shouted.

"I-I'm fine! Don't worry about me but I can't teleport now, it's too much strain on my body. If I try to teleport I could end up doing serious damage to myself," I replied.

"Two against one huh? This won't be easy," Stain grunted.

"I'll stay back and make sure they're all good and don't get hurt!" I yelled to Todoroki and Izuku.

"Okay!" They both shouted back.

I zoned out from the fight and made sure the pro and Tenya weren't loosing too much blood.

"Midoriya!" Todoroki shouted.

I looked to them and saw Izuku on the ground again.

"You have to run, I can't watch this." Tenya's eyes teared up.

"You wanna make your brother proud!" Todoroki shouted.

I gasped as Izuku was frozen again.

One for all!

I got the power to surge all through my body and I leaped to Izuku without even thinking.

"Then stand up and be Ingineum! Become the hero he wanted you to be!" Todoroki shouted while defending himself from Stain.

I noticed Stain grab the dagger that hit me. My eyes widened as he licked up my blood.

"Gah!" I cried out as I became paralysed.

I'm blood type A, I'll be paralysed for a bit!

"Watch your right!" Izuku yelled.

It won't matter if the time runs out. I've over used my quirk and I didn't notice!

I could hear heaps of fire and ice being thrown around but I want looking.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you, you rely on your quirk too much? Makes you a careless fighter." Stain asked.

"TODOROKI!" Izuku yelled.

I wanted to clutch my head so badly due to the pain but I couldn't move a muscle. My eyelids became heavy and I heard Iida yell something. I couldn't make it out though. Black cots filled my vision before I was succumbed into darkness.

Time skip brought to you by being unconscious

I woke up to hear beeping and to see bright lights.

The hospital, great...

I looked around and I saw Izuku, Todoroki and Tenya.

"Hey you're awake!" Izuku smiled.

I sat up. "Yeah but I feel like I've been hit by a bus."

"Did you sleep Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"No not really," He replied.

"I figured, me neither," Todoroki said, he was sitting on his bed.

"Thinking about that fight now, we did something pretty amazing." Izuku looked to the roof.

"Yeah I agree,"

"After everything that happened back there, it kinda feels like a miracle we're even alive. With my leg messed up, I was an easy target, he probably could've killed me if he really wanted to." Izuku looked down at his bandaged leg.

"Yeah, seems to me he let us both live on purpose. I'm impressed by you though Iida, he was actually trying to murder you but you still stood tall." Todoroki looked to Tenya.