Fight!

Y/N's POV

"Gah! All Might please! You're the only hero Stain respected! You are worthy!? Spinner yelled in fright.

"You think it's over? Don't be stupid, I've only just begun to play. Justice, peace, you created a garbage society by lifting up such ridiculous ideals. That's why I targeted you All Might, it's why I started gathering people to help my cause. You think this is the end? Then you've lost," Shigaraki glared at dad.

What does he mean?

"Kurogiri! Huh?" Shigaraki shouted.

Kurogiri fell down unconscious.

"Ahh, what just happened? I couldn't see anything! Did they kill him?" Magne asked.

"I just played around with his insides and made him fall unconscious, he was such a nuisance. He had to sleep," Edgeshot replied.

"Weren't you listening earlier? You'll all be better off if you take us seriously. Kenji Hikiishi, Atsuhiro Sako, Shuichi Iguchi, Himiko Toga, Jin Bubaigawara, though they had little time and information the police worked the night to discover your true identities, do you understand there's nowhere left for any of you to run?" Gran Torino said.

Can they just capture them so I can go home?

"So Shigaraki, one question. Where is your boss hiding?" Gran Torino asked.

"This is...not over...just you wait...the game is still mine!" Shigaraki replied.

"What's he on about?" I muttered.

"You'll tell us where he is right now!" My father demanded.

"Go away, disappear!" Shigaraki replied.

My dad looked angry. "Gah! Shigaraki!"

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I HATE YOU!" Shigaraki screamed.

Black tar like stuff appeared out of nowhere and Nomu came out of it.

"NOMU!? How'd they get here?" Kamui Woods asked.

"What's going on?" I asked shocked.

More of the black tar like stuff appeared.

"Damn it! Edgeshot Stop Kurogiri!" Gran Torino yelled.

"He's still out, this isn't his doing!" Edgeshot replied.

"They keep on coming!" Someone shouted.

"Don't release them under any circumstances got it?" Dad looked to Kamui Woods.

"Right!" He replied.

I felt sick, I threw up the black tar like stuff and tears filled my eyes.

What is going on!?

"Bakugo! Y/N!" Dad shouted as the black stuff surrounded us.

What the fuck!? It tastes gross like, like I don't even know...

I looked around, I was in a new area.

I heard Katsuki coughing. "Damn it, what the hell?"

"Kacchan," I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

I looked to the man in front of us and my eyes went wide, All for one?!

"My apologies Bakugo and Yagi," he said.

He did this, he's the mastermind behind this!

I turned around as the villains from the hideout appeared.