Surprise attack

Y/N's POV

We all got into our uniforms and headed off to the stadium. I walked over to Mirio and smile warmly.

"So you're the one everyone's always talking about huh? All mights daughter," he grinned enthusiastically.

I nod at him foresight. I put my hand out to shake his hand and he gladly shakes it. After that I went back to the group and stood with them.

"Is he...for real?" Sero asked as he stared at Mirio who was now stretching.

"Oh yeah! Totes real!" Mirio replied still stretching.

"Mirio you're impossible..." Tamaki stood facing a wall.

"Uhh?" Mineta looked at Tamaki confused.

"It would've been simple enough to just tell them this is what it's like, here's what we learned from it, not everyone has your level of drive... plus think of how bad it'll look if some of them can't recover after fighting with you, no one wants to spend the next few years in a hospital bed..." he continued, still facing the wall.

"Huh?" Mineta looks even more confused after Tamaki said that.

"I bet he's just trying to sike us out," Kirishima replied still looking at Tamaki.

"Hey listen up its story time! Long ago a student got frustrated in class and quit being a hero. It was terrible for everyone, did you know that? So Togata I know our job is tough, but you better make sure you know what you're doing. Be careful okay?" Nejire smiled while touching Mina's horns.

"Please stop touching those..." Mina whined.

"Let's think about this, you're obviously much further ahead than us but we've thought pros before," Tokoyami explained.

"Not to mention we took down some legitimate villains, I don't think you need to worry about hurting us. We're not a bunch of wannabes," Kirishima smirked confidently.

Mirio nodded. "Hm, heard but you're gonna have to show me that's the truth. Now who's gonna start this party?"

"I've got this!" Kirishima stepped forward.

"No, I'm first," Deku confidently implied.

"You stole my thunder!" Kirishima whined.

"View this as a learning experience, it's a good opportunity for you! Now-" A loud crash echoed through the gym causing everyone to stop what they were doing.

"What's going on?" Ochaco asked nervously.

My eyes widened once I saw the source to the noise. "It's the league of villains!"

Shigaraki glared at us all before attacking us, someone attacked me and threw me to the ground. I look up to the person to see...no one. Shigaraki, toga and da I where all attacking other students.

Wait...how did they get in with the new security system, unless...someone helped them. Someone on the inside...

I gasped as I realised there was a traitor among us, and I knew who it was. I ran to Bakugo and Kirishima, dragging them to the wall.

"Guys there's a traitor and I know who."

Shigirakis POV

"Toga she knows, do what we planned now!" I glared at Toga as she began taking blood from the students.

I smirked softly as Y/N and Bakugo where being attacked, they were struggling a little and it was clear to everyone. As I watched them fight someone hit me in the jaw, and it hurt a lot. I rubbed my jaw as I glared at Deku, he was such a nuisance. I saw Y/N fall down unconscious, bleeding from the head and stomach as I grinned.

"Villains fall back, we aren't going to win today! Hagakure you too, I'm sure they figured it out." Kurogiri made the portal and we all went through, the looks of disbelief and betrayal visible on Hagakures classmates.

Bakugos POV

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Tears filled my eyes as I look at Y/N who was drenched in her own blood.

The villains left not long ago and I could already hear some people muttering about Hagakure, I knew she was damn trouble!

"Bro we need to get her to a hospital, she's going to die..." Kirishima sighed, kneeling down beside me.

I look away. "FUCK!"

I stand up and I pass her to Iida, I don't want to but the truth is, he's faster than me. As much as I hate to admit that someone is better than me in some way. He ran off and Aizawa walked up to me.

"Bakugo are you okay?"

"Tch yeah I'm fine. I'm going to Y/N," I looked away so no one can see how fucking weak I am right now.

He sighed in response and I ran to the hospital. Iida was in the waiting room Y/Ns blood on his arms and hands.

"Where is she?" I glare at him.

"Surgery...she might not make it..." he choked on his words as tears fell down his eyes.

What...

I stood there frozen, I widened my eyes and I fell to my knees.

She might not make it...

But our future, we were supposed to be a perfect couple...

I sat there for what felt like hours before a doctor came up to me and All Might.

I must've been lost in thought..

"I'm sorry but she has a few hours left to live, you can all say your goodbyes now," the doctor looked down, obviously regretting what he had to say.

All Might and I were the first to get into the room, she sat there looking all tired and worn out. She looked up at us and teared up.

"I-I'm Sorry..." tears fell down her face.

All Might hugged her and monoma walked in.

"Oi what the hell are you doing in here?" I glared at him.

All Might and Monoma nodded to each other. "Y/N we are cousins, your mum is my aunt."