More matchmaking

Y/N's POV

"Hmm, excuse me but what is with this dust Bakugo?" Mineta asked.

"DEKU WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THAT! SHUT UP!" He turned to Izuku. "HEY CANT YOU EVEN CLEAN SOMETHING RIGHT YOU IDIOT!"

"Huh? Right! Sorry!" Izuku jumped.

I walked up to Mineta and slapped his head. "Stop teasing my angry Pomeranian!"

"Hey guys, if you put your trash in the halls I'll take everything down in a second." Izuku said.

I went over to Mina, Sato, Kirishima and Kaminari.

"So Present mics class today," Sato said.

"So was you as lost as I was?" Kirishima asked.

"Were we supposed to know all the grammar he was going over?" Sato replied.

"Oh yeah that right? I was like, is this even English?" Mina asked.

"I think I studied the wrong chapter," Kirishima sighed.

"I got stuck at the beginning and then I couldn't figure anything out after that," Sato frowned.

"I found it pretty easy," I chuckled.

They looked at me like I was crazy, "I can always help you guys if you need."

Izuku's POV

"So about those work studies, I wasn't scouted so I wonder if I'll get to participate in one," Jiro said.

"Maybe we can go to the places we did our internships, I'd be totally down with doing that!" Hagakure replied.

"I hope I get to do one," Ojiro smiled nervously.

I froze in shock.

"I'm just one day I've been completely left behind! That's what your thinking right? House arrest," Iida frowned.

"Hey don't call me that! That's mean!" I cried out. "Um Iida what's a work study?"

"Something I can't tell you about, the teachers have forbidden us from giving any details about our classes. Sorry but you'll have to experience the same shock and surprise we went through," Iida apologised.

"Did you catch that, Baka-go?" Iida glared at Kacchan.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I HEARD YOU FOUR EYES!" He yelled back.

Y/N's POV

I grabbed Mina and dragged her away. She told me she wanted to talk in private.

"Soooooo I've moved on from Tsu," She sheepishly said.

"Already!?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, I don't think it was really a crush, I think I just wanted a relationship. BUUUUTTTTTTT, I have a real crush this time!" She grinned.

I chuckled. "Who is it?"

"Kirishima hey!" Mina nervously smiled behind me.

I turned around to see Kirishima waving to us. "Whatcha girls talking about?"

"Oh nothing much, hey I need to talk to you," I replied.

"Come back soon Y/N," Mina smiled.

I nodded and dragged Kirishima away.

"So What did you wanna chat about?" He asked.

"You have a crush, I wanna know who so I can get you two together!" I smiled.

"Well I like Mina," he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

I grinned.

"Hey are you alright, you look like your plotting something," he pointed to me.

I smiled. "Oh it's nothing, bai!"

I ran to Mina and jumped on her giving her a big bear hug.

"Your back so soon!" She chuckled.

"You like Kirishima right?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Alright imma get you two together!" I grinned.

"What?" She looked at me shocked.

"You heard me, I'm gonna be a match maker!" I chuckled.

She deadpanned. "Seriously?"

I nodded and grabbed her hand and dragged her to my room. She stood there awkwardly as I raced to my drawers and grabbed out random clothes. I threw them on my bed and went to my closet and grabbed out some more fancy outfits. I placed everything neatly on my bed and dragged her to them.

"Pick out something nice. I'll be right back," I grinned.

"Okay," she replied sounding slightly confused.

I walked out the room and shut the door as I grabbed out my phone.

Y/N:   Hey Kiri I got you a date

Kiri:   What? With who?

Y/N:   Mina, you two will meet outside the dorms at 6pm. I will text you the details later on.

Kiri:   Ahhh thank you! Your like the bestest friend ever!

Y/N:   Bestest isn't a word but your welcome.

Kiri:   I'm so happy! Thank you again! I'm going to go get ready!

I chuckled as I placed my phone in my pocket and knocked on my door.

"Just a minute!" Mina replied before opening the door.

She was wearing a gorgeous light green blouse and a stunning dark blue skirt. She looked amazing.

"Let me help you with your hair and makeup," I chuckled.

She pouted. "Aww but I like my hair like this..."

I laughed. "Alright."

I walked in and grabbed out my makeup. After a while I had finished it all, I grabbed a hand mirror and gave it to her. She looked at her reflection and she gasped.

"I love it, thank you Y/N!" She gave me a hug.

I chuckled. "No problem, anything for a friend."

I looked at the time a widened my eyes. "Now you need to go meet Kiri for the date!"

I pushed her out my room, too her to the commons room where she left me and rushed to meet Kirishima. I smirked as I saw them through the window talking to each other red as a tomato. After a while of what looked to be a really awkward chat they went to their dinner. I went back to my room, happy that another one of my ships was sailing.

A/N - guys I'm so sorry for the really late chapter, I had majors writers block but I will be working my butt off to get more chapters out soon. It might be a short while since school is a pain and I'm kinda falling behind...but I will still work to get more chapters out soon!