Licensing exam

Y/N's POV

We had just arrived at National Dagoba Arena, where the Provisional Licensing Exam was located.

"Urgh, I'm getting kind of nervous," Jiro whined.

"I wonder what they're gonna make us do, ahhh what if I can't get my license!" Mineta said

"Mineta, dont ask if you can. Say you will," Mr. Aizawa said bending down to Mineta's eye height.

"Right! Sure! I've so got this!" He replied.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. You'll be semi pros. I expect your best," Mr. Aizawa told the class sternly.

"Alright! I can't wait to be a heroic chicken," Kaminari grinned.

I chuckled. "Pikachu that sounds like you'll be a scared hero."

"Just call out the usual you guys! On my mark go plus-" Kirishima started,

"ULTRA!" Someone from another school yelled with Kirishima.

"Ya know it's pretty rude to barge into other peoples huddles like that Inasa," someone from his school said in a monotone voice.

"What, pardon me! I AM SO VERY EXTREMELY SORRY!" The boy, Inasa, shouted hitting his head on the floor in an over exaggerated bow.

"Who is this guy? I Do not trust his enthusiasm!" Kaminari asked.

"I heard his classmate call him Inasa," I replied.

"Hey look at their uniform," Jiro pointed out.

"They're from that famous school on the other side of Japan," Sero added.

"U.A in the east, Shiketsu in the west," Katsuki said.

So I guess we're up against the rivalling school then.

"I wanted to say it just once! Plus Ultra, see? I really love U.A high school! I am extremely honoured to compete against such incredible students! I'm so looking forward to it!" He said very enthusiastically.

"Woah blood," the girl looked at him.

"Let's go," the boy who spoke before said walking away.

"Inasa Yoarashi," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Do you know that guy Mr. Aizawa?" Hagakure asked.

"Indeed, he's strong. He's the same year as you are, and received on of the top scores for students admitted through recommendations. But for some unknown reason he turned down his acceptance to U.A, went to Shiketsu," Mr. Aizawa replied.

"Wait, He's our age?" Izuku asked worried.

He nearly beat me in the recommendation tests. He's powerful, and stronger than Todoroki. I just hope we don't face off against him during the exams.

"Great to meet U.A students! Please excuse me!" He said to his class.

"Hold on, is anyone else confused here. This guy says that he loves our school, but he turned down his chance to enrol when it was offered?" Sero asked.

"Yeah, what a weirdo," Mina replied.

"Maybe but he's the real deal, keep an eye on him," Mr. Aizawa stated.

"Erasure! I'd know that scowl anywhere!" A cheery voice said.

Mr. Aizawa looked shocked and mad at the same time.

"I saw you on TV at the sports festival, but it's been a while since we were this close in person!" She smiled.

She has green hair and a bandanna sort of thing on her head, that was orange.