School training

Y/N's POV

I walked into school and saw Kaminari.

"Hey Pikachu!" I smiled.

"Hey Y/N!" He smiled back.

"Wonder what we are doing today," Kirishima said behind us.

"Probably training, we do have the sports festival coming up in a few days." I replied.

"Oh hey Y/N!" Izuku smiled running up to us.

"Hey Izuku!" I smiled.

"Look it's her!" Someone screamed pointing to me.

"Oh no," I groaned.

"They still going on about that?" Kirishima asked.

I nodded. "Yep, we should probably start running right about now."

They all nodded and we all ran into class. We made it and Tenya gave us confusing looks. He then heard people running to the class calling out to me.

"They still going on about it?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yep, it's really annoying. Now I see why Mr Aizawa doesn't like the press."

I went over to my seat and saw Katsuki enter the room. He didn't look as angry as usual, in fact he kinda looked calm.

"Woah bakubro what's got you so calm?" Kirishima asked.

"N-nothing shitty hair!" He replied raising his voice.

I chuckled a bit. "Anyway what's the time?"

"Time for class to start," Mr. Aizawa said lying on the floor in his sleeping bag.

He stood up and walked into class. "Get seated everyone."

We all took our seats and he started to talk about the sports festival. We weren't given a lot of notice since it was just after the U.S.J incident. But thankfully our class knew not to hold back considering we literally faced villains. During training we were given the option to do whatever. Mr. Aizawa didn't really care what we did as long as we didn't bother him or did something.

I asked Cementoss to create a difficult obstacle course for me and he gladly created it. I ran through it numerous times trying to improve my score and use different quirks each time. The first time I used my explosions, then I used my teleportation.

I could try to use and Ice quirk like Todoroki

I focused one the ice quirk and felt the cold energy surge through my body. Cementoss was timing each run and making sure I didn't over do it as I was pushing myself to new levels.

"Go!" He signalled.

As he said that I propelled myself forward using the Ice and when I reached the highest platform I used the ice to form a slide I could slide down on. I jumped to the platform below and kept using the ice to dodge the different obstacles. I soon made it to the end and got a score of 12.34 seconds. My best is .1 seconds because of Teleportation. I don't count that though so my highest is about 9.43 seconds.

"That was pretty good, take a rest for now and use this time to reflect and study more quirks. It can help you in the long run," Cementoss said to me.

I nodded. "Alright."

I went ask Mr. Aizawa if I was allowed to go to the library to study different quirks. I saw him on the field stopping Katsuki fighting with Tenya about who knows what. I patiently waited for him to get Katsuki to go somewhere else so there would hopefully be no more fights.