Event 2: Cavalry battle

Y/N's POV

"First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by; the game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual points will be added together to reach your team total, everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your teach score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up, so the more you steal the harder it will be to manage them!"

"And another thing, even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down you can keep playing until times up!" Midnight explained.

"It's anyone's game then," Yaoyorozu said.

"And since there are 42 contestants there will be 10 or 12 teams fighting on the arena the entire time." Sato replied.

"This is going to be rough, you may use your quirks as much as you like! But there are still rules, make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card! You'll be disqualified! Not you've got 15 minutes to build your teams, I recommend you get started!" Midnight yelled.

I walked over to Katsuki who was already swarmed with people.

"You're kidding right? We're your classmates!" Mina asked shocked.

"Can you really be that self centred!?" Sato asked.

"He's not self centred," I said to Sato.

"Hey Bakugo! I was gonna try Todoroki but he already has a team so can I join you!" Kirishima asked.

"Hey dumb hair," Katsuki replied.

"Hey! My names Kirishima! And my hairs not that different from yours!" Kirishima yelled.

Soon Katsuki had a team and I was still teamless. I was hopin* to be on his team but that's okay. I noticed Izuku trying to form a team but everyone was avoiding him. Probably because he's worth so much.

"Hey Deku! Let's team up!" Ochaco smiled.

"A-are you sure? Everyone's going to be after me and my headbad since I have so much points. Tell me you're not kidding," Izuku started crying a ton.

"If we run away the whole time then they wont win right?" Ochaco asked.

"Umm your either underestimating me or overestimating everyone else here." Izuku said.

"Hey Izuku wanna team up?" I asked.

"Yes!" He smiled happily.

We walked towards Iida but he politely refused to join us.

"Oh perfect, your still alone. And you're the star! Team up with me person in first place!" A girl with pink hair yelled.

"You're so close! Who are you?!" Izuku yelled.

"I'm a student in the support course. Names Mei Hatsume," she replied.

"Oh, you're that weirdo from the obstacle course." Ochaco said.

"We havent met but I'd like to use your current fame to my personal advantage," she replied looking at Izuku.

"They sure get along well," I said to Ochaco.

"Yeah," she replied.

"You jealous?" I smirked.

"Huh? Wha? No?" She replied frantically.

"Haha don't worry secrets safe with me," I smiled.

"Hey Izuku I have a plan, since we now have 4 people I can be at the front and act as a defence considering I can use any quirk." I smiled.